《IT狂人》精讲 24(在线收听

You guys don't mind me chilling out in here, do you?

你们不介意我在这歇会儿吧,对吗?

No. Chill out!

当然不介意。随便坐!

So did you see the match last night?

昨天的比赛你们看了吗?

Oh yeah! Oh yeah! God! Did we? Wow! What a match! Yeah!

当然!当然看了!天呐!是吧!哇哦!太精彩了!没错!

All of the players running up the pitch and running down it again. Such athleticism!

所有球员在球场上跑过来又跑过去。真有运动天赋!

What was Rooney thinking over there?

不知道鲁尼当时怎么想的?

Who knows! That's Rooney!

鬼才知道!鲁尼就那样!

He is a foolish boy!

他就是个愚蠢的小子!

Yeah but, that referee, I'm sorry, the referee is just an idiot.

没错,可那裁判,抱歉这么说,那裁判就是个白痴。

Yes, he was certainly the villain of the piece.

没错,他就是罪魁祸首。

Daniel, you're still here.

丹尼尔,你还在这儿啊。

Yeah, just...just having a little break. Do you wanna come and join me?

是啊,我坐这歇一会儿。你愿意来我旁边坐会儿吗?

Stop it!

算了吧!

Well, I'd better hit this way.

我该走了。

Oh well, by the way, guys, if you need any help with any more spiders, just give me a call, okay?

对了,顺便说一下,如果下次遇到蜘蛛需要帮忙,随时给我打电话,好吗?

Yeah, we'll be fine, I think, thanks.

行吧行吧,我们不会有事的,谢你啊。

Actually, do you have a card?

说真的,不如留张名片吧?

That is good. See you.

那主意不错。再见。

You like him!

你居然喜欢他!

Who? Oh, that good looking man with "Security" written on his shoulders? Yes! Yes, I do. He seems really nice.

你说谁?那个肩膀上写着"保安"的帅哥?当然喜欢!我是喜欢他。他看上去是个好人。

Oh! Nice! 'Cause that's what you women want! Nice guys!

哦!好人!那就是你们女人喜欢的型!所谓的好人!

Hello, IT! .

你好,IT部。

What are you talking about, Roy?

罗伊,你想说什么?

If my date last night proved anything, it's that you, ladies, you don't want nice guys.

如果昨晚的约会能说明点什么,那就是你们女人其实不想要好男人。

I think if your date proved anything, Roy, it's that women like men without poo on their foreheads. That's our type.

罗伊,我倒是觉得,你昨晚的约会证明了女人喜欢额头上没沾屎的男人。那才是我们喜欢的型。

That has nothing to do with this. She clearly just didn't want a gentleman in her life.

那跟昨天的事的没关系。她根本不想与绅士共度一生。

I hate to generalize, you know that. But all women just want bastards.

我讨厌妄下结论,你也知道。但结论就是"男人不坏女人不爱"。

That women liking bastards thing is a total myth.

这只是个传说。

I've tried turning it off and on again and nothing happened.

我之前重启了,可还是不行。

Is it definitely plugged in?

插头插好没?

Oh, let me have a look.

哦,我看看啊。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524197.html