《IT狂人》精讲 26(在线收听

No. No, no, no. Who does this remind you of, yeah? "Do you wanna go on a date with me?"

不不不,看这个造型,你想起了谁?"你想和我约会吗"?

Gandhi? No, no, the other one. Bono.

甘地?不对不对,是那个,博诺。(英国乐队U2主唱)

No, no, I was doing Roy. Oh. Yes, yes, it's like there was 2 of me. Come on. Get your money ready. 20 pounds.

不,我是在模仿罗伊。啊是是,就跟这儿有两个我似的。你还是把钱准备好吧,20英镑。

Hey! Hello. It's security. I hope I'm not in any danger. Oh my God! It's not shit!

你好啊。保安哥哥。但愿我没遇到什么危险。我的天呐!这不是屎!

On my head, it's not shit! It's chocolate spread. Taste it! No! Look! Look! No, no! Thanks!

我头上的不是屎!是巧克力酱。不信你尝尝!免了!你看!你看!不不!谢了!

Ringo Starr? I'll be wondering about that all night!

是林格·斯塔?想不出答案,我晚上要失眠了!

How do you know about this site?

你怎么知道这个网站的?

I'm a member.

我是会员。

Really? You do the whole lonely hearts thing?

真的?你也搞征友那套?

I'm a 32yearold IT man who works in a basement. Yes, I do the whole lonely hearts thing.

我是个32岁的IT男,而且还在地下室工作。是的,我真的需要征友。

So, as you can clearly see, it wasn't...excrement, it was chocolate. I was playing a joke. It was chocolate.

那现在你明白了吧,那不是...排泄物,是巧克力。我是跟他们开玩笑,那是巧克力。

Jen, it's okay, I've got it. Don't worry about it. Listen, what are you doing tonight?

珍,没关系的,我知道了。别担心。你今晚有什么安排?

I've got a response! That was quick!

有人回我了!这么快!

Yeah, why is it taking so long to download?

是啊,为什么下载这么慢?

Something happened with the router this morning. We're back to prebroadband speed.

今早路由器坏了,所以又回到了宽带以前的速度。

Dear...

亲爱的...

But we're on the phone now. Why can't you just ask me now?

我们现在不是在通话嘛。为什么不能现在问我?

Can't Jen, trust me.

现在不能,珍。相信我。

Why should I trust you?

为什么我要相信你?

Because I know what's good for you.

因为我知道怎样对你更好。

Listen, you have to be home between 8 and 9 tonight, are you gonna be home?

听着,今晚8点到9点,一定要在家哦,没问题吧?

Okay, this sounds exciting.

没问题,听起来好刺激哦。

But...It might not happen, okay? But hopefully it will.

不过...我也可能不去找你,好吗?我会尽量的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524199.html