《IT狂人》精讲 28(在线收听

Did you see "I'm a Millionaire" last night?

你昨晚看"我是百万富翁"了吗?

"Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" It's called. No, I didn't.

那节目叫"谁想成为百万富翁"。我没看。

Well, you are not going to Adam and believe this.

你肯定不会相信这事,就像你不会成为亚当一样。

Ah. Okay, do these make me look like a bastard?

哦,好吧。我这身打扮看着像坏蛋吗?

Why do you wanna look like a bastard?

你为什么要扮成坏蛋?

I've got that date tonight, she's expecting a monster. Do these me make look like a bastard?

今晚我要去赴那个约会,他希望来一个恶人。我这身打扮的像坏蛋吗?

They make you look like an idiot. Anyway, did you see it? What?

你这身打扮让你像个白痴。先不说这个,到底看了没?看啥?

"Do you want to be a Millionaire?"

"你想成为百万富翁吗?"。

"Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"

是"谁想成为百万富翁?"。

Ow!"Who wants to be a person who is wrong?"

哦!应该是"谁想成为答错的人?"

What...What's happened?

怎么回事...到底怎么了?

If I may... Sure. Guess who was on it last night!

你介意吗...说吧。猜猜昨晚谁上那节目了?

You! No, Daniel. King of men. Daniel was on "Millionaire"?

你?不,是丹尼尔,男人中的王者。丹尼尔参加"百万富翁"了?

Indeed he was, sir. And it was the "Do you want to phone a friend"... It's just "Phone a friend". Anyway.

这位先生,你答对了。在"想不想打电话求助"的环节...是"电话求助"环节。差不多。

She was the "Phone a friend"?

他打电话问她了?

She was the "Phone a friend". You're the "Phone a friend"! What was the subject?

他打电话问她了。他打电话问你了!关于什么的?

Classical music is the extraordinary answer to that question.

古典音乐是这个问题绝佳的答案。

So who of course is Daniel, our estimed temp security guard, going to phone but Jonathan Miller over here.

自然,我们受人尊敬的临时保安丹尼尔,给这位人才打了电话。

Think Daniel was on Millionaire. Too bad it wasn't 50/50. It was.

丹尼尔去的是"百万富翁"。可惜不是二选一的题。就是二选一。

And? I got it wrong. Oh!

然后呢?我答错了。哎呦!

I cost 31,000 pounds. Hahahaha!

我害他损失了31000镑。哈哈哈哈哈!

It isn't funny though. Now I have to go on a date with him.

这事一点都不好笑。我现在要去跟他约会了。

Wow! The rules on that show have really changed!

哇!那节目的规则改了?

No, you don't understand. He asked me out on the show before I got the question wrong.

不,你不了解。他昨天在节目上,在我答错题之前约我出去。

It was all very romantic. But now...I don't think he likes me now.

这本来是件很浪漫的约会。可是现在...他现在肯定不喜欢我了。

And I don't wanna go out with the biggest loser in England...There you are! Daniel...

我也不想跟英格兰第一大衰人约会...你来啦!丹尼尔...

Hi. Hi, you. Gonna go for this meal then.

你好。你好。我们去吃饭吧。

Yeah. Yeah, I can't wait. I'm gonna take you to one of my favourite restaurants. Right.

好啊,我都等不及了。我带你去一家我最喜欢的餐厅。行。

I'll pay. It really is the least I can do.

我请客。我至少能做到这个。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524201.html