《IT狂人》精讲 33(在线收听

Can I ask you two a question?

我能问你们俩一个问题吗?

Please, Christ, yes!

求你快点问吧!

Wait, wait. One moment, wait. Ok. Go.

稍等一下,稍等。好了,说吧。

How can you two live like this?

你们俩怎么能这种地方待下去的?

How can you two... Don't google the question Moss!

你们俩... 别用谷歌搜答案,莫斯!

What are you talking about?

你这话是什么意思?

It's so disgusting in here. I mean I know nobody comes down here, but it doesn't mean you have to live like animals, you know.

这里太糟糕了。虽然几乎没人下来造访,但不意味你们就该把这搞的像窝一样。

I mean, for a start you could clean that window and you'd have a bit of light in here.

你们可以从擦干净那扇窗户开始,这样就能有点光透进来了。

What window? That one up there.

什么窗户?那上面的。

Yeah, that's not a window.

那不是窗户。

Yes it is. Get it clean, you'll have some light in here.

那就是窗户。把它擦擦干净,咱们这就有点光了。

I think that we have plenty of light...light to be doing fine!

我觉得我们这光线够充足了...绝对充足!

I mean look at that CD tray. Isn't that important when you'd like to actually put CDs in there at some point?

看看你那光驱托盘。你就从来不用光驱吗?要是哪天真想放张CD怎么办?

Well, yes, ideally, but I haven't the heart to move them.

理论上说,它还是有用的。不过我不想去动它。

I mean, how did that even happen?

你们这些年都是怎么熬过来的?

Ok. Now, I'm curious. Give us a look at the picture then.

好吧,我现在好奇了。给我看下那照片吧。

What picture?

什么照片?

The picture on the cup.

杯子上的。

Right! Behold!

好吧!你看!

There's nothing there!

啥都没有!

What? ! This isn't my cup!

怎么可能?!这杯子不是我的!

What is that?

你吃的是什么?

Goat's cheese salad? Ow! Ow!

山羊奶酪色拉?啊我的天!

You don't like goat's cheese?

你不喜欢山羊奶酪吗?

I don't like goat's anything! I don't like goats...being involved in any stage of the food production process.

跟山羊有关的我都不喜欢!在食品生产过程中任何环节有山羊参与我都不喜欢!

Would I blow everyone's mind if I ate dessert first?

如果要先吃甜点,会不会使大家震惊?

What are you eating anyway?

那你吃的是什么呢?

It's a bucket of fried chicken. You know, it comes in a real bucket now.

外带全家桶炸鸡。你看,真是从桶里拿出来的。

Tell me, what's behind that red door?

我说,那红门后面是什么?

Nothing.

没什么。

Well, there must be something behind it.

门后面肯定有东西。

There's nothing behind the red door, Jen.

门后面真的没东西,珍。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524206.html