《IT狂人》精讲 36(在线收听

Listen, I'm really sorry about your hand.

我很抱歉,害你手划伤了。

Oh, don't worry about it. I must have cut it when I swooned.

哦,没事,肯定是我昏倒的时候划的。

I startled you a bit.

看来我吓到你了。

I didn't know there were anyone else down here. I thought it was just the three of us.

真没想到楼下还有一个人,我以为只有我们三个。

I often work at nights so, perhaps that's why you haven't seen me.

我通常在晚上工作,所以你可能没见过我。

Gosh, it's very cold in here, isn't it?

天呐,这里真冷,不是吗?

Air conditioning. Keep these things cool.

是因为开了空调。这些东西要在低温环境中工作。

Yes, what are they?

这样啊,这些是什么?

I've no idea. They have put me in charge of them.

我也不知道。他们让我负责看管这些机器。

Moss and Roy.

莫斯和罗伊。

I don't know their names. I mean, I don't know any of these stuff even does.

我不知道他们的名字。反正,我都不知道这些东西是干嘛的。

What's going on there? I don't know. Is it good that it's doing that? Usually, it doesn't do that.

这是怎么回事?搞不懂。这么闪没问题吧?通常都不闪的。

And I think I should tell them, but, but often I just look away.

我应该跟他们说一声,但我通常只是视而不见。

And this one: Flash. Flash. Flash. Then wait for it. Nothing for a while. Here it comes. Double flash. Brilliant.

你看这个:一闪。一闪。一闪。然后等一会儿,又来了。一次闪两下。太神奇了。

Wow! It's obvious you are going mad. So, let me get this straight. You stay down here all the time.

哇!看来你快疯了。我可以这么说吧,你一直待在这下面。

I pop out occasionally when I have to get supplies.

有时我需要日用品时候,也会跑出来。

And you don't know why you're here, or what you do. Correct.

可是你却不知道自己为什么在这儿,也不知道在这干嘛。没错。

So this is your job? This is what you want for a career?

这就是你的工作,你想要的事业吗?

No. You don't understand. I'm not here because I want to be here. This is...This is my punishment.

不。你不懂。我在这里不是因为我想来。这是...这是对我的惩罚。

You see, I used to be Denholm's second in command. Do I amaze you?

你知道吗,我曾经是丹农的副手。我让你吃惊了吧?

So, how did you end up down here?

那,你怎么跑这下面来了?

That's the question I've been asking myself for 4 long years.

这个问题,至今为止我已经问我自己四年了。

Oh I...couldn't help noticing that you're bleeding. Yes. No it's fine it...Just let me...Please I can help. I'll deal with myself at home, but the risk is, honestly.... Oh my...Oh my God.

啊 ...我不禁注意到你在流血。是在流血。不,没事的。请允许我来帮你,让我帮你清理一下。回家后我自己会清理,说实话我担心...天呐,我的上帝。

Please, excuse, excuse me, what are you doi...Get off me! Get...Thank you.

请不要这样,不要不要。你在干嘛...放开我!放开...谢谢。

That should clear up nicely. Yes, there was a time when things were very different.

那样应该就处理妥当了。没错,从前有段时光,一切都不是现在这样的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524209.html