《IT狂人》精讲 37(在线收听

I was one of Reynholm Industries' top guys. You should have seen me, I was magical.

当年我是瑞农企业顶层人员之一。若你有幸目睹,我是如此魅力无限。

Here's me saying some pretty important stuff to a group of people circled around me.

这是我在跟周围一圈人说着一些重要的事。

In a boardroom, I was a wizard. A punchy character. Here's me with a graph.

在会议室,我绝对是商界奇才,举足轻重。这是我在讲解图表。

Things were moving fast. So fast, my career was advancing by leaps and bounds.

时光如剑,岁月如梭,我的事业也飞速前进,直上青云。

Denholm saw greater things for me. They were crazy heady days.

丹农认为我前途无量,大有作为。真是让人迷醉的好时光。

It seemed like these days would last forever. But it all changed.

那些岁月好似没有尽头。但事态无常。

So, what happened?

后来发生了什么?

It's quite a long story actually.

要说起来话就长了。

Really? Don't worry about it then.

是吗,那你就别说了。

Oh my good gracious me, look at that! Quick! What is it?

哎呦我的老天爷,快看啊!快来!怎么了?

I can't explain it. You're just going to have to come over here, and look out this window for a while.

我说不清。你们必须得亲自过来站在窗前看一会儿才知道。

Whatever it is, we're not interested.

管它呢,我们没兴趣。

Well. I have to say you're missing out. Fine.

我不得不说你们正在错失良机。随便吧。

Jiminy! Jones! Look, the nature of the things that is happening has changed slightly, rendering it yet more interesting. Someday, I will tell my kids about this.

哎呦!哎呀!快看,此时此刻奇景的本质又变了一点点,显得更加有趣了。将来我要把这个故事讲给我的孩子们听。

But you can't even tell us. How are you gonna tell your children?

但你对我们都讲不清,怎么讲给你的孩子听?

Oh, you have no...interest in the world.

哎,你们俩对世界一点好奇心都没有。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524210.html