《IT狂人》精讲 39(在线收听

What can I possibly do? I...Look, she could look under there any minute. It could already be too late.

我该怎么办?我...她随时可能会低头。说不定已经晚了。

But I don't know what to do...You're relationship manager, that falls under relationship.

但我不知道该怎么...你是人际关系主管,这件事属于人际关系之类。

Alright, alright. Just shut you up.

好吧好吧。我上去就是了,只要你闭嘴。

Hello Richmond. How are things?

瑞蒙,你好。过的如何?

Oh you know. Not brilliant.

你懂的。不太美好。

He's supposed to be in his room.

他应该在他房间里的。

Oh...There's a builder outside, taking off his shirt.

啊...外面有位建筑工人在脱衣服。

Like in ads? Yeah, like in ads...

跟广告里一样?没错,跟广告里一样...

Everything all right downstairs? They're fine, yeah. I left Moss and Richmond in charge.

楼下没事吧?挺好的。我让莫斯和瑞蒙盯着呢。

Good, well Moss...Richmond! He's not out of his room, is he? Yeah.

那就好,莫斯他...瑞蒙!他没在屋里呆着,是吗?是啊。

What did I say about the red door? I said don't open the red door! It was the only thing that I asked you! What have you got against him?

那扇红门,我是怎么跟你说的?我说过别把红门打开!我就嘱咐你这么一件小事儿!他怎么惹着你了?

Just don't like him.

就是不喜欢他。

Oh, you're just like the rest of them, the people that turn their backs on him as soon as he became a Goth.

天呐,你也跟他们一样。他一变成哥特就嫌弃他那种人。

He obviously hasn't told you about the funeral. I think that you should ask him about the funeral.

他肯定没跟你讲葬礼上的事吧。你应该问问他葬礼那件事。

Hello Denholm.

丹农,你好啊。

Hi Jen. I'm just enjoying this cup of tea. Brilliant! How you doing Jen?

好啊,珍。我正享受这杯香茶呢。真棒!你怎么样啊,珍?

Yeah. Just to say...I met Richmond.

挺好的。顺便说一下...我见到瑞蒙了。

I see.

我懂了。

It's not for me to say, Denholm. But it sounds like you two had a good relationship at one point. You should speak to him.

丹农,这本来不关我的事,但你们貌似有过一段相处融洽的好时光。你应该跟他谈谈。

I'll thank you to keep out of this, Jen.

不要参与这件事,珍。我会感谢你的。

Goths are people too. Enough!

哥特也是人啊。够了!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524212.html