《IT狂人》精讲 41(在线收听

Really? What did she say?

真的?她说什么了?

Like I remember! Point is the effect of her words, that's important.

谁还记得!关键是她的话的作用,那才是最重要的。

I now know that treating someone differently just because of the colour of their skin is wrong.

我现在明白,仅以皮肤颜色区别对待他人是错的。

I don't see why things can't get back to the way they were.

我找不到不让你复职的理由。

I just don't know what to say.

我不知该说什么好了。

You're back with the big guys Richmond! Great!

瑞蒙,你又是我手下一员大将了!棒极了!

That's if you're prepared to take me on again. You know how demanding I am. Stop it.

但你也得愿意重新接受我的挑战。你知道我要求很高的。没问题。

You know how changeable I can be.

你知道我有多么喜怒无常。

Yes, Mr. Denholm.

当然,丹农先生。

Call me Denholm!

叫我丹农就行!

All right, thanks Denholm.

好吧,丹农,谢谢。

No no. I don't like that. Don't do it again.

不,我不喜欢这样。别这么叫了。

All right, sorry.

好吧,抱歉。

In fact, I've changed my mind about the whole thing.

事实上,我对整件事的态度都改变了。

What? You mean I have to stay down here?

什么?你还要我待在下面吗?

Yes! And leave me alone, you goblin!

没错!离我远点,你个死妖怪!

Oh well. I suppose it's not quite so bad now that I don't have to stay in that room.

好吧。也不算太糟,至少我不用再待在黑屋子里了。

Yes, yes. Well, we're happy to have you.

就是就是。很高兴你能加入我们。

My milky lens has popped out. Don't step on it. You've got...to help me find it.

我的白色美瞳出来了。别踩着它。你得帮我找到它。

Oh, actually, I think it's just popped round the back. It does that sometimes.

哦,其实是滚到眼球后面去了。它就是这么淘气。

Come on. Come on. Come on fellow. Come on. There.

快出来。出来,出来啊小宝贝。出来。出来了。

How about that then?

现在怎么样?

That looks great!

棒极了!

Told you it was a window.

我就说是窗户嘛。

Bloody lens. I'd...really ought to...Actually, I'm gonna...Thank God.

该死的隐形眼镜。我... 得要...那个... 我得...谢天谢地。

At least, everything is back to normal. As long as no one goes through that door.

最终,一切又恢复原状了。只要没人开那扇门了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524214.html