《IT狂人》精讲 51(在线收听

Why you do that to me when I need this chance? Oh for God's sake! Now my car is bloody open and I don't know what it means!

为什么在我紧要关头你这样对待我?老天爷啊!现在车盖打开了我却不知道要做什么!

Come on, come on. Ritchley...Street, Ritchley Street. My God, okay, I'm...Right.

好吧,好吧。瑞尺里...大街,瑞尺里大街。神呐,太好了,我没走错。

Probably guys, probably guys, leaving message, funny message,

也许只是那些家伙恶作剧,留了这么通信息。

Probably...Bob. It's Bob leaving funny messages. And the, the floating head.

可能是...鲍勃。肯定是鲍勃弄的恶搞留言。那颗漂浮的人头也是他搞的。

It's all stress, a bit stress is all and...just fun and games.

都是压力惹的祸,就是我有点压力,就这样...只是开个玩笑嘛。

Oh God! Oh God!

老天啊!老天啊!

Let me in! Let me in Bill! No!

让我进去!让我进去,比尔!不!

It's raining! Please, let me in! No, you're never coming in!

雨太大了!拜托,让我进去!不,你休想进来!

Stop telling people I slept with you!

别再跟人胡说我跟你上床了!

I will! I will! I'm sorry!

不说了!再也不说了!抱歉!

Bastard! You bastard! Sorry! I'm sorry! Oh no! I'm sorry! You bastard!

大混蛋!你个死混蛋!对不起!对不起!不要,对不起!你个不要脸的!

Small Paul, you're gone now. You pushed that trolley a little too hard,

亲爱的保罗,你离开了我们。你推车的力似乎大了那么一点儿。

You felt a twinge, it was your heart and you're dead now.

你感到一阵剧痛袭来,那是你的心脏病,而你现在去世了。

And though you were only four feet eleven. There's no height restrictions on the gates of heaven... Did you know him? No.

尽管你身高只有四英尺十一英寸,天堂之门没有高度限制。你认识他吗?不认识。

I don't think that's Elton John. You're no longer around, you're in the ground.

我看这个人也不像是艾尔顿·约翰。你不会再奔波,你将长眠于地下。

We're all the same height when we're lying down.

当我们在地底下躺平,我们的长度是相等的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524224.html