《IT狂人》精讲 58(在线收听

You think it's Irma?

你觉得是因为大姨妈?

Yes. Don't you?

是哎,你不觉得吗?

No! I'm a man! We're men!

当然不!我是爷们!我们是爷们!

Well, if it's true, it's the scientific breakthrough of the afternoon.

如果真是因为大姨妈,那今天下午就有了个科学突破。

It's not true!

那不是真的!

Don't worry, I wasn't about to look foolish by jumping to conclusions, so I've sent an email out asking everyone's opinions.

别着急,我还没笨到妄下定论的程度,所以我发了一封邮件征求大家的意见。

Right. Well, that's a good idea. No, sorry. Could you run that part to me again?

嗯对,真是个好主意。不对,抱歉,你能把刚才那段再说一遍吗?

I've sent it to everyone in my address book. You should have one.

我给所有联系人都发了封邮件。你应该也收到了一份。

What? "Do we have PMT?" You sent this out? ! Oh you signed it from both of us! You signed it from both of us!

啥?"我们患经前焦虑症了吗?"你竟然把这个发出去了?!还是以我们两个人的名义发的!你居然以我们两个人的名义发!

Yes. Along with a list of symptoms.

没错。后面还附了症状列表。

"Headachy", "Weakened", "Irritability, anxiety!" "Breast tenderness!"

头疼、脆弱、易怒 、焦虑!胸部敏感!

I get that, don't you?

我有点,你呢?

Yes! But you cannot tell the entire I.T.Community that we have PMT!

就算有!你也不能对整个IT界宣传我们有经前焦虑症啊!

Come on! No one would use that sort of information against us. Now, wait a second! They would, wouldn't they? Oh no!

放心!没人会用那种信息攻击我们。等等!他们会的,不是吗?不好!

There's probably a whole website devoted to us already!

可能已经有专题网站在八卦我们了!

Oh, I only posted it about an hour ago.

不会吧,我一个小时前才发的。

Google our names!

你用谷歌搜下我们名字!

Oh no! What do we gotta do?

不好!我们该怎么办?

I don't know! Come on! It's my turn with the bottle.

我不知道!快点!轮到我用暖瓶了。

God, sorry Richmond, sorry. I always forget you work here.

天啊,抱歉,瑞蒙,我老是忘记你也在这工作。

Yeah. I seldom normally come out this far, only could you have a word with Moss and Roy?

是啊,我平时很少出来这么远,只想问问你能和莫斯和罗伊谈谈吗?

Ever since they got famous, they've been at each other's throats.

自从他们出了名,就开始互相吵架。

Famous? Yes. Google their names.

出名?是啊,用谷歌搜下他们的名字。

Oh my God! How many entries do they have?

老天!到底有多少个结果?

Thousands...Mosse's email's spreading like a virus!

几千个...莫斯的邮件像病毒一样传开了!

You've unleashed a monster with that aunt Irma business.

你的大姨妈理论释放出一个怪物。

Yes Richmond. Tell me, how come Aunt Irma isn't affecting you?

瑞蒙,为什么大姨妈没有影响到你呢?

Of course it is! I've been feeling very gloomy all day! Not my usual cheery self at all!

当然有影响!我最近整天都很阴郁!都不是平常那个欢乐活泼的我了!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524231.html