《IT狂人》精讲 61(在线收听

You handled that well!

你处理得不错嘛!

That's the psychiatrist!

她就是你的心理医生!

Yes, I...I think she's my girlfriend now.

是啊,我...我觉得她现在是我女朋友了。

No, Moss! Listen to me. You can never see that woman again. She looks exactly like my mother.

不行,莫斯!听着。你不能跟那个女人来往。她真的跟我老妈很像。

Oh stop it. You're exaggerating.

行了,你太夸张了。

She's the spit of her!

根本就是一模一样!

Oh come on. What went on in there?

行了行了。那边咋样?

All right. Okay. What would you say...to a big girls' night out?

还行,对了。你说...搞个大的女生之夜咋样?

How big are the girls?

那些女生多大了?

I can't believe I'd never seen "Steel Magnolias"!

我以前怎么就没看过《钢木兰》呢!

Oh my God! It's good, isn't it? I know what we could watch next! Yeah!

太好看了,是吧?我知道等下该看什么了!好棒耶!

Your really liked that film? Yes. Didn't you?

你真喜欢这片子?是啊,你不喜欢吗?

No! It was heartwarming!

当然不!这片子也太温馨感人了!

Well I feel like a princess, Roy! And don't tell me you don't feel the same!

我觉得自己犹如公主一般,罗伊!别说你没这感觉!

Well, my breasttenderness has gone.

现在我胸部没有压痛感了。

No! What am I talking about? ! I'm a man! We're men! It's the worst night of my life!

靠!我刚说了什么?!我是爷们!咱是爷们!这是我这辈子最糟糕的一夜!

Beaches...or...Dirty Dancing!

看《情比姊妹深》...还是《辣身舞》!

Oh, Beaches! No! Dirty Dancing! Oh I can't decide!

《情比姊妹深》吧!不!看《辣身舞》!我也不知道了啦!

Dear God! Dear God! I don't know which one to watch either! Oh hey! But you know what we should do? What?

我的老天爷啊!我也不知该看哪一部!哦对了!知道我们该干嘛么?干嘛?

Something else! Oh! I know! Why don't we go to the thank you party?

干点别的事!哦,我有主意了!咱们干嘛不去庆功感谢派对呢?

But I thought you didn't want to go.

我还以为你们不想去呢。

Well, you know...Everybody else is there, and they did nothing and we did all the work!

那个...其他人都去了,可他们啥功都没有,全是咱的功劳!

Yeah...Screw them! Yeah! Screw them!

是啊...去他们的!没错!去他们的吧!

OK, come on! Let's go girls! Yeah!

姑娘们,出发吧!好耶!

OK, but first, 10 minutes of Beaches!

好,等我先看10分钟《情比姊妹深》!

Oh yes, I suggest I ask Dr. Mendall to join us. What?

我提议,邀请门德尔医生加入。啥?

Moss! Over here!

莫斯!我在这里!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524234.html