《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第22集第6期:轻浮的赞扬(在线收听

The plan stays the same.We wait till the fireworks start.

按原计划不变 以烟花表演为号

Until then, blend in. Stay a part of the celebration.They'll never see us coming.

在那之前 我们混入庆典的人群中 他们会措手不及

They want revenge for what our ancestors did in 1864,which makes us their targets.

1864年我们的祖先把他们活埋 他们现在来复仇 所以我们会成为攻击目标

This area here is the stage.This is where the founding families are gonna be.

这块地方是舞台 创始家族的人会出现在这里

Any questions?We're taking an enormous risk.

有问题吗 我们正冒着巨大的风险

We're talking about our families, John.

他们可是我们的家人 约翰

Anna.What are you doing here?

安娜 你来这干嘛

It's the only way to draw them out and kill them.all of them.

这是找出并消灭他们的唯一办法. 所有吸血鬼

I like you better like this.The period look, it...didn't suit you.

我更喜欢你现在的打扮 古装打扮... 不适合你

Is that an insult?Actually, Elena, it is a compliment of the highest order.

你这是损我吗 埃琳娜 实际上呢 这算是最高的赞扬

Look, I know Stefan is worried about our friendship.

听着 我知道斯特凡有点担心 我们之间的友情

Did he mention something to you, too?No. Did he mention something to you?

他也跟你说什么了吗 没有 他有跟你说什么吗

No. Nothing worth repeating.

没有 都是些废话

So, I think you should stop with the flirty little comments and that eye thing that you do.What eye thing?

所以我想你还是收敛下你轻浮的赞扬 也别用那眼神看我 什么眼神

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/524394.html