《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第22集第8期:英雄角色(在线收听

You all right?Yeah.What my brother is trying to say is don't blame Elena for this.

你没事吧 没事 我哥想说的是 不要怪罪到埃琳娜身上

Damon turned Vicki.I killed her.

是达蒙把薇姬变成吸血鬼的 是我杀了她

She was a threat to you, and she was a threat to your sister.

她对你是个威胁 对你姐姐也是

I'm sorry that it happened. I wish that it hadn't.

抱歉发生这种事 我也不希望这样

Shouldn't have made me forget.Good cop, bad cop.I like it.

你不该让我忘记的 一个唱红脸 一个唱白脸 我喜欢

What are you doing? Hmm?He was being a punk.

你威胁他做什么 他脑子不开窍

Elena's relationship with her brother is none of your business.You stay out of it.

埃琳娜和她弟弟的关系怎样与你无关 你别掺和进来

Oh, there's only one do-gooder hero role available.

只能有一个做好事的英雄角色

Oh, my bad. I'm sorry.Get over yourself.

是我的错 不好意思 别自作多情了

We both know that you're not doing this for the right reasons.

你我都清楚你这么做心术不正

See, there you go with that little jealousy act again.

看吧 你又开始吃醋了

Uh, wh-what are the right reasons, Stefan?Enlighten me. Please.

怎么才叫正的心术啊 斯特凡 启发我一下 拜托

Well, see, Damom, it's only real when it comes from your desire to do the right thing for nothing in return.Right.

你听好 达蒙 真正发自内心 不求回报行善事才算是 是嘛

Yeah. And I know that that is an entirely foreign concept to you I completely understand how you wouldn't get it.

我知道这对你来说完全是个陌生的概念 你如果听不懂 我完全理解

You want to use our town as bait?It's too dangerous. It's insane.

你要用镇上的人当诱饵 这太危险了 太疯狂了

We've gone over the plans with your deputies.They're all on board.

我们已经和你的手下沟通过了 他们都同意了

You've gone behind me?Yeah, because we knew that's exactly how you'd react.

你们竟然背着我 是的 因为我们料到你会是这个反应

Our children are here.Liz, we need to do this.

我们的孩子们都在这里呢 莉兹 我们必须这样

We have no choice. This is the reason for the secret council.

我们别无选择 这正是秘密理事会存在的理由

Our founding fathers created the secret council for just this purpose.

先辈们创立 这个秘密理事会就是出于这个目的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/524396.html