《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第22集第12期:正义之举(在线收听

Hey, are you ok? Your side took the biggest hit.

嘿 你还好吗 你那撞得最严重

I'm fine. I'm fine.No, they need To check you out. No, I'm fine. I'm fine.

我还好 没事 不 他们需要 给你做检查 没事 我还好

They're helping Tyler.Pulse is steadying. All right.

他们在抢救泰勒 脉搏稳定下来了 好吧

What the hell? What? What's wrong?His eyes.

怎么回事 什么 怎么了 他的眼睛

What happened? Dude, don't scare me like that.

发生什么了 伙计 别这样吓我

Hey, she needs some help over here.Caroline!

她需要帮助 卡罗琳

Guys! Over here. Over there.Caroline, hey. God, what happened?

伙计们 来这边 到那边去 卡罗琳 天啦 发生什么了

Caroline, wake up.Wait, wait, wait.I can hear them.

卡罗琳 醒醒 等等 等等 我听到他们了

The building's on fire.What?Building's on fire.

房子里着火了 什么 房子里着火了

Where's Damon?With the rest of them,where he should be. It's over for Damon.

达蒙在哪里 和其余的吸血鬼一起 在他该在的地方 他死定了

You're crazy. Why?cause I'm doing what should have been done 145 years ago?

你疯了 为什么 为完成了145年前就该完成的事

This is the right thing, Elena.Go ahead. You won't make it out.

杀光他们是正义之举 埃琳娜 去吧 你出不来的

It'll save me the trouble of killing you myself.

省得我动手杀你

You know the building well.Is there another entrance in?

你很了解这座房子 还有其他的入口吗

Utility door. There's one around the side.

通用门 在边上有一个

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/524400.html