《丑女贝蒂》精讲 15黑心的摄影师(在线收听

Betty: Um, sorry to interrupt, but can I get you lunch?

抱歉,打扰了,要为你们订午餐吗?

Daniel: No, no, but you go ahead. Thanks.

不用了,你去忙吧,谢谢。

Betty: Hi, I'm a really big fan of yours. That travel layout you did with the Tiki Torches, wow, that was...that was really gorgeous.

我是你的忠实读者。你用可爱的火炬制作的旅游版面。哇, 真是……太漂亮了。

Phillippe: Thank you.

谢谢。

Betty: Yeah, it kind of reminded me of this Hiroaki spread I'd seen a couple of years ago.

让我想起几年前Hiroaki的作品。

Phillippe: Hey, listen, I don't know who you are or what you're implying, but, um, I would never use another photographer's idea.

听着,我不知道你是谁,还有你在暗示什么。但是,我从不用其他摄影师的创意。

Betty:Oh, no, no! No, no, I wasn't…I wasn't saying... um... I…I should go.

不,不,我不是说……我不是这个意思……我该走了。

Phillippe: What's the story here? I know the type of women you hire.

发生了什么事?我知道你雇用女职员的类型。

Daniel: My father made me.

我爸爸让我雇用她。

Phillippe: You're kidding me?

你在开玩笑?

Daniel: Look, she appears to be good, capable…

她看起来不错有能力。

Phillippe: Fugly! Listen to me, you are the editor in chief of "Mode" magazine. This business is all image.Is that what you want representing you? Paparazzi is taking your pictures, and she's standing behind?

丑毙了! 听我说你是《时尚》杂志的主编,这行当做的就是表象的东西! 你想让她这样的来代表你? 狗仔队会拍你,她就站在你身后?

Daniel: Well, I can't fire her, Phillippe.

Phillippe,我不能炒了她。

Phillippe: Well...what if she quits?

那么,如果她辞职呢?

Daniel: And how do I get her to do that?

我怎么能让她辞职?

Phillippe:You beat her down... to a pulp.

你数落她……滩烂泥

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/524564.html