《丑女贝蒂》精讲 24摄影师如愿以偿(在线收听

Man: Whoops, excuse me.

哎呦,不好意思。

Daniel: Betty! Oh, I am so glad you're here. Listen, we have a crisis and we really need your help.

Betty!真高兴你来了。听,着我们遇到麻烦了,需要你的帮助。

Betty: Okay.

好的。

Daniel: Uh, one of our models didn't show up. We really need someone to stand in for her in wardrobe.

我们的一个模特没有来,我们很需要有人顶替她穿上服装。

Betty: Um, so... you want…you want me to do it?

那么……你想……你想要我去做?

Daniel: Well?

怎么?

Betty: Well…this... is what you want me to do?

这……就是你想让我做的吗?

Daniel: Yeah!

是的!

Daniel: Well, it looks like she finally quits.

看起来她还是要辞职了。

Phillippe:Good. Smart ass had no business working for you in the first... place.

好的。聪明的人不会为你工作,很在乎你的工作的头等大事。

Betty: Where do you want me?

你想要让我去哪里?

Phillippe: Right... there is fine.

就在...那里就好了。

I see a shadow. Can you move that light over to the right?

我看到阴影了,你能把灯光向右边移一点吗?

Thank you. Movement, ladies. Movement.

谢谢。动起来,女士们,动起来。

Sexy. More, more. Give me more..

性感,再来, 再来,再来点......

Okay, you're devouring the camera with your eyes.

好的, 用你们的眼睛盯住镜头。

Give me a little more coquette, Betty.

展示一点风骚之情, Betty。

Daniel: Stop it. Stop it.

停下,快停下。

Betty, wait!

Betty,等等!

Betty:This is what you wanted, isn't it, to humiliate me and make me quit?

这就是你想让我做的,不是吗?羞辱我,让我自动辞职?

God forbid you had to work with the ugly girl your dad forced you to hire.

老天硬要阻止你你老爸强迫你雇用的丑女工作。

Well, congratulations.

哦, 恭喜你,我不干了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/524573.html