《心灵驿站》精讲07 邀请(在线收听

Yeah? Did she ask about me?What'd you tell her?

她问到我了吗?你怎么跟她说的?

Don't fucking tell her that.

别他妈的告诉她那些!

I don't know. Make some shit up.

我不知道.你别乱说话!

I'll call you back. Bye.

再联系.Bye.

Hey, Fin. Bro, you live here?

嗨, 芬. 兄弟,你住这?

Yes.

是.

Wow, we're neighbors. Nice.

哇,我们是邻居了.真好.

Hey, what happened to you?

嗨,你怎么了?

Nothing.

没啥.

Listen, do you want to go down to the Mill and grab a beer later?

听着,你想不想等一会去前面喝点啤酒?

No, thanks.

不了,谢谢.

You don't drink? - I do.

你不喝酒? - 是的,不喝.

You don't want to drink with me?

你也不想陪我喝几杯?

I don't like bars very much. - Oh.

我很不喜欢去酒吧. - 哦.

Hey, how about I go get a six? We can have it right here.

嗨, 不如我去买几瓶回来? 我们就在这喝.

No, thanks.

不了,谢谢.

What are you gonna do?

你想干啥?

I'm going for a walk.

散步.

Oh, cool. You mind if I come along, man?

哦, 真酷.你不介意我跟你一块走吧,伙计?

I need the exercise. I'm turning into a fat shit.

我需要锻炼.我正在发胖.

I usually go alone.

我通常自己去散步.

I'm a good walker, bro.

我是个很好的散步者,弟兄.

I prefer to go alone.

我喜欢一个人走.

Okay. All right.

Ok.好吧.

Maybe next time, right?

也许下一次,好吧?

You know where to find me!

你知道在哪能找到我!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xlyzjj/524658.html