《心灵驿站》精讲09 孤男寡女(在线收听

Who left you this place?

谁给你留下了这个地方?

My friend Henry.

我的朋友亨利.

When did he die?

他什么时候去世的?

Three weeks ago.

三周前.

I'm sorry.

真遗憾.

My son, Sam, died. Two years ago.

我的儿子,萨姆,也死了. 两年前

Would you mind not looking at me right now?

你现在能不能先别看我?

Shit.

该死.

Olivia! You miss your train last night?

奥莉维亚! 你昨晚错过了火车?

Hey. Brought you a cafe con leche.

嗨. 给你的咖啡.

Thanks.

谢谢.

So, what happened?

说吧,都发生了什么?

What do you mean?

你是什么意思?

I been here for six weeks. I don't get two words.

我在这要待6个星期?别想骗我了.

You're here 24 hours. It's sleepover time?

你才来了24小时. 说吧,睡觉的时候?

She brought me a bottle of bourbon.

她给我拿了一瓶波旁酒.

Are you serious?

真的?

You should get that. It's probably her.

你该去接,也许是她打来的.

My phone's disconnected.

我的电话线还没接.

Something's ringing.

有东西在响啊.

She left her phone. Sweet.

她留下了她的电话. 甜心.

So, what happened?

还发生了什么事?

Be right back. - Yo!

别动. - 有人吗?

Hold on!

等一会!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xlyzjj/524660.html