《心灵驿站》精讲10 嘿,你是男人(在线收听

Come on. Tell me what happened.

快点.告诉我发生了什么.

You're not going anywhere today, are you?

今天你哪也不去,对吧?

I'd like to return this. Do you know where she lives?

我要还给她.你知道她在哪住吗?

I'd freeze her out. But that's just me.

我很喜欢她.可是只有我一厢情愿.

You're very lucky, bro. She's a pretty woman.

你真走运,兄弟. 她长得不错.

She got that sexy, smart older-woman thing going.

她很迷人、很聪明、有成熟女人的风韵.

Do you know where she lives?

你知道她在哪住吗?

She's on Green Pond Road. Three miles down the road.

她住在绿塘路.离这三里地.

Hey, listen.

嗨, 听着.

If you guys do something later, can I join you?

如果你这家伙要去的话, 我能不能跟你一块去?

We're not gonna do something.

我不打算去.

I know. But if you do, can I join you?

我知道. 不过如果你去,我能不能一块去?

We're not gonna do something later.

等会咱们一块去.

Okay, but if you do? Ok,

如果你去的话!

Okay. - Cool.

好吧. - 酷.

Hey. You the man.

嗨.你是个男人.

You the man.

你是个男人.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xlyzjj/524661.html