《心灵驿站》精讲22 需要朋友时说一声(在线收听

Hi. I have my bill.

嗨.我有信了.

Oh. Cool. I can make you out a card right now.

哦. 很好.我马上给你办个借书证.

I just need you to fill that out.

把这个表格填一下.

There you go. And I'll get your card.

然后你就等着我给你办好.

Your first name is Finbar? - Yes.

你的名字叫芬巴? - 是的.

My name's Emily. - Hi.

我叫艾米丽. - 嗨.

You have a nice chin. - Thanks.

你下巴长得很好. - 谢谢.

A nice chin?

下巴长得很好?

Seriously? - Yeah.

真的? - 是.

Fuckin' weird.

真不可思议.

That's Olivia. Hey! Olivia!

是奥莉维亚.嗨! 奥莉维亚!

That was her, right? - I think so.

是她吧? - 我看是.

What was that? She had to see us, right?

怎么了?她看到我们了吧?

Shit. (Speaking Spanish)

该死的.(西班牙语)

It's my pop. We're going to the Mill tonight.

是我爸.我们今天去米尔家.

He wants to know if you want to join us. - Okay.

他想问问,你是否跟我们一块去. - 好吧

Really? - Yeah.

真的? - 是.

Yeah, Good to Go.

你好,请讲.

Yeah, okay. Address?

好的,地址?

34 Green Pond Road. Yeah. Name? Harris. All right.

绿塘路34号.好的.名字呢?哈里斯.知道了.

Yeah. All right. Yeah. Is that it?

好.就这些?

Okay, my delivery boy's out of the store now, Ok,

我的送货员正在外面送货,

so it's gonna be a couple of hours. Yeah, okay. Bye.

再过两个小时就给您送去.好.再见.

Excuse me. That delivery for Olivia Harris. I'll take it to her.

打扰一下.奥莉维亚 哈里斯要送货.我可以给她带去.

What?

什么?

She's a friend of mine, and I'm...

她是我的朋友,我...

I'm gonna go that way.

我正要走那条路.

You're gonna have to pay for it.

那你要先把钱付了.

Yeah. Sure. - Before you leave the store.

是的.当然. - 你出发之前.

Yeah.

好的.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xlyzjj/524673.html