《心灵驿站》精讲24 不要把朋友当出气筒(在线收听

Can I give you a ride home? - No, thanks.

用不用我送你回家? - 不,谢谢.

Thanks for hanging out. - Sure. Of course.

谢谢你听我说完. - 没什么.

Hey, baby. This your little friend, huh?

嗨,宝贝儿.这是你的"小"朋友,啊哈?

Fuck you, Chris. I'm leaving.

操你, 克里斯.我要走了.

Emily. Emily, wait.

艾米丽.艾米丽, 等等.

Get off of me! - Hey.

放开我! - 嗨.

Please, don't do that.

请放开她.

This is none of your business, all right?

这是你管的事,是吗?

You want to get out of my way?

你想挡我的路?

Oh, my God, stop it! Stop it! Fin, go! Go! Just go!

哦, 天啊,停手!停手!芬, 跑!跑!快跑!

What's that guy's problem?

这家伙有啥毛病?

Fucking freak. - You're such a fucking prick.

他妈的怪胎. - 你真讨厌.

Emily. What?

艾米丽.怎么了?

Hey. What's up?

嗨.怎么了?

I brought you some coffee. - Thanks.

我给你带了咖啡. - 谢谢.

Hey, man, I'm sorry about last night.

嗨,伙计,关于昨晚的事我很抱歉

My pop, you see, he got a little pain,

我爸,你知道,他昨晚有点不舒服,

and so I got nervous, you know.

我很紧张.

And I called the doctor. He's okay, though.

我叫来医生.他又说没事了.

By the time I called the Mill, you were gone already.

等我给米尔打通电话的时候,你已经走了.

You gotta get a phone,bro.

你该装个电话了,兄弟

So, was the Mill fun last night? - Nope.

想听昨天在米尔家的笑话吗? - 不.

Any word from Olivia?

有奥莉维亚的消息吗?

No. - You wanna do something tonight? - No

没有. - 今晚你想干啥? - 不.

What the fuck, man? I said I was sorry.

你怎么了,伙计?我已经道歉了.

What more do you want from me?

你还想让我怎么样?

I want to be left alone, Joe. Okay?

我想一个人待着, 乔.行吗?

That's what I want.

这就是我的想法.

Fine. Be alone.

好.一个人.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xlyzjj/524675.html