实用商务英语会话 场景45:打的(在线收听

A: Hey, taxi! Could you take me to the Financial Street, please?

A: 嗨,出租车!您能载我到金融街吗?

B: Pardon? Where to, sir?

B: 再说一遍好吗?先生,您要去 哪儿?

A: The Financial Street.

A: 我想去金融街。

B: All right. Hop in, please.

B: 好的,请上车。

A: Excuse me, how long does it take us to get there?

A: 需要多久能到那儿?

B: It usually takes about half an hour.

B:通常需要半个小时。

A: Oh, it's really a long way to go.

A:真是挺长的一段路啊。

B: Yes. Moreover, since the street is heavy with traffic at this time of day, I am not sure we can make it. By the way, are you pressed for time?

B:是的,况且这个时候路上时常堵车,我不确定能半个小时到。顺便问一下,您赶时间吗?

A: No, I am not. You can just drive slowly and carefully.

A:不,我不赶时间。您慢慢开就行。

B: OK.

B:好的。

(About half an hour later)

(大约过了半小时)

A: That is my stop. How much do I need to pay?

A:就这儿。我需要付多少钱?

B: The reading on the meter is RMB38.

B:计价器显示是38元。

A: Here is .your money. Keep the change, please.

A.给您钱,不用找了。

B: Do you need a receipt?

B:您需要发票吗?

A: Yes, thank you.

A:好的,谢谢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/524727.html