实用商务英语会话 场景48:商务约会(在线收听

Making Appointments

商务约会

A: Good morning, Green Motorcars. Can I help you?

A:早上好,格林汽车公司,请问你有什么事需要我帮助吗?

B: May I speak to Mr. Green, please?

B:我想跟格林先生讲话。

A: Who is that speaking?

A:请问你是谁?

B: Zhang Luo from Beijing.

B:北京的张骆。

A: I'm sorry; Mr. Green is in meeting now. Mr. Zhang., Would you like to speak to someone else in the office?

A:张先生,很抱歉,格林先生现在正在开会。你想找办公室的其他人谈谈吗?

B: Well, I'd like to fix an appointment to meet Mr. Green next week while I'm in Shanghai.

B:哦,我想跟格林先生约一下下周我在上海时与他会面的时间。

A: I'll check Mr. Green's diary and see if I could arrange an appointment for you. Moment please. Yes, Mr. Green has some time on Monday morning, Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon.

A:我来查一下格林先生的记事本后再给你预约。请稍等一下。是的,目前看来格林先生下周星期一和星期三上午,星期四下午都有空。

B: May I fix an appointment for Monday morning?

B:那我能约在星期一上午吗?

A: Would 10:00 be convenient?

A:1O点行吗?

B: Yes, that'll be fine.

B:行。

A: I'll make a note of that. Would you like me to confirm the appointment?

A:我记一下。要我确认这次约见吗?

B: Yes, please. You can contact me any day at Beijing 010-81234567 extension 383.

B:好的。你可以在任何时间打电话到北京跟我联系。( 010) 81234567转383。

A: Beijing. 010-81234567 extension 383. I'll confirm your appointment as soon as possible, Mr. Zhang.

A:北京,(010) 81234567转383。张先生,我会尽快给你确认。

B: Thank you very much. Good-bye.

B:非常感谢,再见。

A: Good-bye.

A:再见。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/524730.html