实用商务英语会话 场景70:投诉与索赔(在线收听

I have a complaint.

我要投诉。

When we unwrapped the cases, we found the goods partly soaked by rain.

打开箱子的时候,我们发现货物被雨水浸了个半透。

We found half the goods broken.

我们发现一半的货物都碎了。

It's obvious that the fruits are no longer suitable for consumption.

很明显,这些水果已经不能吃了。

The result of our investigation said the damage was caused sometime in transit.

我们调查的结果是,货物是在运输途中的某个时候受损的。

According to our survey report, the damage was caused by poor packing.

据我们的调查报告显示,损坏是由于包装不当引起的。

Our surveyors stated that carelessness on the part of the manufacturer caused the shortage.

我们的调查员申明是生产厂家的粗心导致了短缺。

We have no alternative but to file a claim.

我们没办法只能提出索赔。

We claim a compensation of $10,000.

我们要求赔偿一万美元。

Please make an investigation and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.

请调查此事,并尽快将货物发给我们以弥补数量的不足。

Making A Complain and Cleaning the Loss

投诉与索赔

The home office asked me to drop in on you. They said you have a complaint.

总公司要我来拜访您。他们说您要投诉。

Sorry, but I have a complaint.

很抱歉,但我是要投诉。

What's the nature of the problem?

出了什么问题?

We can't use most of the material you sent us on the last shipment. Some were water-stained. some soiled.

你们上一批送来的材料,大部分都不能用。有些有了水痕,有些污损了。

I suppose you won't be convinced until you have seen it with your own eyes.

我想您要是不亲眼看一看是不会相信的。

Really? I'm sorry to hear that.

真的吗?听到这样的事情发生我很抱歉。

Look! These bales don't appear to have been properly packed. They have become soaked.

您看看。这几包显然是没有包装好,全浸透了。

But the goods were in fine condition when shipped.

可是,装船的时候货物的情况还是很好啊。

The result of our investigation said the damage was caused sometime in transit, but it's inadequate packing which allowed damages to the packages in the first place.

我们调查的结果是,货物是在运输途中的某个时候受损的,不过还是因为起初的包装不合格,才导致了这些损伤。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/524752.html