《别对我撒谎》精讲14 对待身边的人,你的信任有几分?(在线收听

Why would an official protect his bodyguard?

为什么长官会去保护他的护卫

And why would that bodyguard,

为什么护卫

Treat his son as an equal?

对待长官的儿子不够恭敬

Are they brothers?

他们是兄弟吧

Ridiculous.

太可笑了

Mistakes happen.

谁都会犯错

Is he your son?

他是你儿子吧

You lie, and I'll know it.

不要试图撒谎

You were hired to protect my family,

你来是保护我家庭

Not look into ourprivate life.

不是管这些私事的

So, he is your son.

那他就是你儿子了

I didn't say that.

我没这么说

Yeah, you did.

你说了

This is none of your business.

和你无关

Just admit it for once.

承认一次吧

What does any of this have,

这和今天发生的事

To do with what happened today?

有什么关联

You tell me--you seem to think he's involved.

问你自己啊 你似乎觉得此事与他有牵连

Why would you say that?

为什么这么说

Before the shooting,

枪击之前

Every time you talked about your bodyguard,

每当你谈到你的护卫

You showed embarrassment.

你表现出尴尬

And since the shooting,

枪击发生后

Every time you've been with him,

每当你和他在一起

You've shown anger.

你则表现出愤怒

You're showing it now, right?

现在不就是吗

Why is that?

为什么

Why are you so angry?

为什么你很生气

You think he tried to kill his brother?

你认为他想杀他兄弟吗

Tell him he's wrong.

告诉他 他想错了

Tell him he's wrong!

告诉他 他想错了

You have always hated Won-hee.

你一直在恨元熙

Treated him with disrespect.

不尊重他

Because you won't tell anyone who I am.

那是因为你不肯承认我的身份

Did you shoot him?

是你开的枪吗

How can you ask me that?

你怎么能怀疑我

You had a gun.

你有枪

You were standing near him.

你当时就在他身边

Did you shoot him?

你开枪了吗

No.

I didn't.

我没有

You know,if you're interested,

如果你有兴趣的话

I see no sign that he's lying.

我可以说他没撒谎

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bdwshjj/524773.html