《别对我撒谎》精讲15 不光当局者迷,旁观者也没清(在线收听

All right, we've had the secret serviceand the

我们让特勤部和婚礼策划者

Wedding planner go over the guestlist with the video.

列出了录像里出现的宾客名单

As-as far as we can tell,

可以这样说

We have seen every guest.

我们已经见过每一位宾客了

If someone was concealing homicil intent,

如果要找潜在的杀人犯

He wasn't on camera.

那么他肯定不在录像中

Oh, Loker's right.

洛克尔说的对

So, then,where was he?

那他在哪儿呢

Tell Aronson to let the guests go.

告诉阿伦森让宾客散了吧

I know who we need to talk to.

我知道该和谁谈谈了

Well, thanks for letting us look through your stuff.

谢谢你们让我们检查物件

It was great.

太好了

Very thorough.

十分彻底

In fact, the only person,

事实上我们在录像片段中

We didn't see on the footage was you,

唯一没有看见的人是你们

the cameramen,which makes sense.

录像师 很简单的道理

I mean, cameraman's not supposed to be on camera, right?

录像师是不会出现在录像中的

Now, I talked earlier about an expression,

我之前说过的表情

That's displayed when you're about to commit an act of violence.

在你打算实施暴力行为的时候

There's also an expression that's triggered by the motive behind that violence.

同样的 暴力行为的动机也引发了一个表情

For example, when you went to see your ex-wife,

例如 当你去见你前妻的时候

And she told you she was going to get remarried to some rich guy,

她告诉你 她准备和有钱人结婚

And she didn't care how you felt,

她不关心你有什么感受

Because, as far as she was concerned, you were nothing.

因为对于她而言 你毫无意义

You've been replaced.

你被取代了

Now when you think back to that moment,

现在你回想起那一刻

And the anger that you felt...

愤怒油然而生

your face...

你的脸

It shows inyour face.

都显示在你脸上

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bdwshjj/524774.html