《别对我撒谎》精讲17 婚姻是相敬如宾,还是守口如瓶(在线收听

Date night?

约会夜

Sort of.

算是吧

More of an apology date, really.

说真的 更像是道歉约会

What are youapologizing for?

你要道什么歉

Oh, he asked for my help getting out of the embassy,

他让我帮他离开大使馆

And I turned him down.

我拒绝了

Now, you're not supposed to do that when you're married. You remember?

我们可是夫妇啊 怎么能这样呢

You did the right thing.

你做的很对

Oh, you're not my husband.

你不是我丈夫

Alec's trying to move up at state,

阿莱克想升职到政府任职

Which means doing favors for your bosses and getting to

这意味着要讨老板的欢心

The right meetings, which I could have helped him with.

在我的帮助下 参加重要的会议

But I had to follow the rules

但我坚守自己的准则

And be the good girl, so...

做一个好女孩

I'm gonna pour him a glass of wine

因此我要去给他倒一杯酒

And say I'm sorry.

跟他说声抱歉

Marriage.

婚姻

Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.

好吧 明天见

Hey, foster?

福斯特

What?

干嘛

I don't think you're the good girl.

我不认为你是那样的好女孩

liar.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bdwshjj/524776.html