《别对我撒谎》精讲25 你的文化圈里有入会仪式吗(在线收听

Kerry-- the chief's niece--she'll help you out.

凯莉 队长的侄女 她可以帮你

I got real work to do.

我还有正经工作要做

It's like they never left the frat house.

他们搞得像是兄弟会一样

You know, it's not just frat houses.

不只是兄弟会才这样

Initiation rites can be found in all major cultures.

入会仪式在哪种 文化中都存在

You're defending these guys?

你居然还为他们辩护

Hazing can serve an important psychological function.

捉弄新人会对心理机能有重要作用

Oh, that's funny. I don't remember reading,

真有意思 我不记得美国心理协会杂志上

Any articles in the APA journalon swirlies.

有关于侮辱性玩笑的文章

Initiation for you MIT mathletes was pretty hard-core, huh?

你加入麻理数学组的入会仪式也很惨吧

You make fun but you try waking up in a shower stall

你觉得好笑是吧 想象下在洗澡间醒来

With a killer hangover

醉劲还没过

And a quart of macaroni salad shoved up your...

还有一夸脱的马可洛尼沙拉塞在你...

What?

怎么了

Check out herself-hushing emblem.

看看她自我噤声的手势

She knows something.

她应该知道点什么

Yeah, she does.

是的

And she'shushing herself because part of herwants to tell.

但是她要自己噤声 因为她想说出来

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bdwshjj/524784.html