《丑女贝蒂》精讲 48男人花心不得(在线收听

Betty :Please! Gina, please!

求你!Gina,求你了!

Gina:Look, I have something you want, and you have something I want.

听着,我有你想要的东西,你有我想要的东西。

Give me my 4 grand so I can get a new TV, and you get your book back.

给我四千块,我就可以买一台新电视,你也可以拿回你的书。

Betty:I don't have $4,000.

我没有四千块。

Gina:Then I probably won't take a check.

那就没得谈了。

Betty:Gina, this is my job. You cannot do this to me.

Gina,这关系到我的工作,别这样做。

Gina:Oh, look at that. I accidentally tore a page.

哦,瞧瞧,我不小心撕坏了一页。

Betty:No, no, no, no, don't. You don't do that. Don't do that, Gina.

不,不,不要。别这样,不要啊,Gina。

Gina:Maybe you learned a little lesson here. No one screws with Gina Gambarro.

现在你明白了吧,没人能跟Gina Gambarro作对。

Hilda:Then maybe you've learned a little lesson. Gina Gambarro should always latch her back door.

也许该明白的人是你,Gina Gambarro应该把后门拴上。

Gina:Get out of my house. I will call the police so fast. This is trespassing.

滚出去。我要报警,你这是私闯民宅。

Hilda:Oh, what do you call breaking into our house last night?

那你昨天入室行窃又叫做什么呢?

Gina:Look, she replaces my TV, and she gets her stupid book back.

她把电视赔给我,我就把那本破书还给她。

Hilda:Okay, I am only gonna ask you one time. Where is it?

好吧,我就问你一次。书在哪里?

Gina:I don't seem to remember.

我好像记不起来了。

Hilda:Well, maybe pulling that weave out of your head will jog your memory! It's right here!

好吧,也许松松头皮能够让你想起来!就在这儿呢!

Betty:Hilda, just stop. Stop. The car's here. It's no use.

Hilda,快停下,住手。车来了,没用了。

Look,I just... I need to go to the office and deal with this。

看看,我要回公司解决这事。

Gina:You are paying for this.

你会为此付出代价的!

Hilda:Well, I guess we owe you $4,000... And fifty cents.

好吧,我猜我们欠你四千块…还要再加上50美分。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525108.html