《丑女贝蒂》精讲 49狐狸精上门没好事(在线收听

Betty:Oh, I bet you that's Walter.

我打赌是Walter。

Hilda:Ay, Betty, be nice.

Betty,对他客气点。

Gina:Where the hell's my $4,000?

我的4,000块钱呢?

Betty:What are you talking about?

你在说什么啊?

Gina:Uh, you broke my flat screen.

你弄坏了我的电视机。

Betty:Gina, I did not break your—

Gina,不是我弄坏的—

Gina:Listen, you barged into my house like a little Mexican banshee and slammed my door.

听好了,是你像墨西哥女妖似的闯进我房子还砰地关上门。

Thing smashed right on the floor because of you.

因为这样电视才会掉下来的。

Betty:Well, maybe if you stayed away from what wasn't yours...

要不是你占有了不属于你的东西…

Gina:Oh, are you still hung up over that? Look, I want my money or a comparably priced 50-inch plasma installed.

你还在意那件事?听着,你要么给钱,要么给我买台价钱差不多的等离子。

Hilda:Bitch, out my house.

婊子,给我滚出去。

Gina:Oh, no, you did not just call me a...

哦,不,你不是称呼我......?

Hilda:Oh, yes, I did!

我就叫你婊子!

Betty: Please be careful with the book. Gina, leave.

小心书。Gina,请出去。

Gina:Fine.Have it your way. But remember, Betty, I'm a bad seed. I did a year in juvie.

好吧。你自己看着办吧。记着,Betty,我可不是省油的灯,我在少管所呆过一年。

Hilda:Ooh, I'm gonna whup that girl's ass.

啊,真想揍她一顿。

Dad:Did I miss something on the telenovela?

我错过了什么好戏了吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525109.html