《特别响,非常近》精讲 09痛苦地回忆总是挥之不去如影随形(在线收听

Look, I was hoping you would be home.

我希望你在家

I don't know if you heard about what happened.

不知你听说了没有

but I just wanted you to know I'm okay.

不过我想让你知道我没事

Everything is fine.

都还好

We're still waiting to find out what we're supposed to do.

我们还在等指示

It's pretty chaotic. Firemen are supposed to be coming. What-

挺乱的 消防员应该快来了 什么

9:58Message three, September 11th, 9:58 a.M.

第三条留言 9月11号 上午

Having survived what is an extraordinary event...

从这场浩劫中幸存

the collapse of two towers.

双塔大楼的倒塌

As we said earlier in our report, 110 stories each.

早前我们报道过 每栋楼都有110层

I will tell you that what fell

下面向您报到跌落

Oskar?

奥斯卡

Oskar!

奥斯卡

Oskar?

奥斯卡

Are you all right?

你没事吧

Yeah.

没事

They let you out of school early.

学校让你们早退了

Yeah.

是的

Do you know what happened?

你知道发生了什么吗

Yeah.

知道

Your mother will be home soon.

你妈妈很快就会回来的

You want to just wait here until she comes?

你打算就这么等她回来吗

I guess so.

是的

Do you want me to wait here with you?

要我跟你一起等吗

It's okay.

不用了

You're sure?

你确定吗

Positive.

确定

You're sure?

你确定吗

Oskar. Oskar!

奥斯卡 奥斯卡

Oskar. Oskar!

奥斯卡 奥斯卡

Did your fa-- Did your father call?

你爸...你爸爸来过电话吗

Are there any messages on the machine?

电话上有留言吗

Thank you.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tbxfcjjj/525253.html