《特别响,非常近》精讲 12不是每件事情都有道理和答案(在线收听

What if I die tomorrow?

要是明天我死了怎么办

You're not going to die tomorrow.

你明天不会死的

Dad didn't think he was gonna die tomorrow either.

爸爸也没觉得他第二天会死

It's not gonna happen to you.

那样的事不会发生在你身上的

How do you know what's going to happen?

你怎么知道会不会发生

You know nothing. You buried an empty box!

你什么都不知道 你葬的只是个空盒子

That's not the point! His memory is there!

这不是重点 那里面是关于他的记忆

It's exactly the point. Dad was just cells.

这就是重点 爸爸只是一堆细胞罢了

Now they're on rooftops, and the rivers...

现在那些细胞遍布在房顶上 河流里

Oskar!

奥斯卡

and the lungs of millions of people around NewYork

被纽约千千万万的人

who breathe him every time they breathe!

呼吸到肺里

That's not how it works!

原理不是这样的

How do you know how it works?

你怎么知道原理是哪样

You don't know anything about atoms or molecules.

你对原子和分子一窍不通

He might even be part of the dog shit in Central Park!

他或许还是中央公园里的狗屎的一部分

That is enough. Stop it.

够了 别再说了

Excuse me, dog feces.

真抱歉啊 狗屎

Stop it!

别说了

But it's the truth!

这是事实

Why can't I say the truth?

我为什么不能说出事实

Just because Dad died doesn't mean you can be illogical.

你不能因为爸爸死了就失去理智

It has to make sense!

一定有什么道理的

Not everything makes sense, Oskar!

奥斯卡 不是每件事都有道理的

There's not an answer for everything!

不是每件事都有答案的

You're just stupid! It's completely nonsensical!

你太愚蠢了 这完全没有意义

It's just a box! An empty box!

那只是个盒子 空盒子

I know it's an empty box! I know this.

我知道那是个空盒子 我知道

But I did it for me,

我这么做是为了我自己

and I did it for you so we could at least try...

还有你 这样我们至少还能试着

and say goodbye to him...

跟他道别

because he's gone, Oskar,

因为他走了 奥斯卡

he's gone and he's not coming back.

他走了 再也回不来了

Never.

永远不回来了

I don't know why a man flew a plane into a building.

我不知道为什么有人会开飞机去撞大楼

I don't know why my husband is dead.

我不知道为什么我的丈夫死了

But no matter how you try, Oskar,

但不管你怎么努力尝试 奥斯卡

it's never gonna make sense...

这都不会有什么道理的

because it doesn't, it doesn't make sense!

因为本来就没有 没有什么道理

Fukozowa you! You don't know anything!

去你妈的 你什么都不懂

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tbxfcjjj/525256.html