《特别响,非常近》精讲 13如果还有明天,你会怎样刻画生命(在线收听

Hey.

你好

Linda?

琳达吗

Yeah, I've been trying to reach you.

是我 我一直想联系上你

I'm on my way home. I'm coming home.

我正往家里赶呢

Thomas, can you hear me?

托马斯 能听到吗

Yeah, I can hear you.

听得到

Ugh, this is unbelievable. Are you watching this?

难以置信 你在看吗

Listen to me, other people want to use the phone,

听我说 其他人等着用电话

so I don't have too much time.

所以我没有多少时间

Listen to me, I'm gonna be home in about 20 minutes.

听我说 我大约20分钟后就能回到家

No, you listen to me. I'm in the World Trade Center.

不 你听我说 我现在在世贸中心

What do you-- What do you mean, you're in the World Trade Center?

你什...你什么意思 你在世贸中心

I had a meeting. But I'm gonna be okay.

我当时在开会 我不会有事的

They're telling us to stay where we are.

他们让我们原地待命

We broke a window to let in some air.

我们打破了窗户 好让空气能进来

Where are you?

你在哪

I'm on the 106th floor. There's about 50 of us up here.

我在第106层 大约有50个人

You.... You listen to me, you come home right now.

你...你听我说 你现在就回家

It's gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine.

没事的 你会没事的

No

Where is Oskar?

奥斯卡在哪

Oskar's on his way home,

奥斯卡在回家的路上

but you listen to me, you come home right now.

你先听我说 你马上回家

I will. I will call and I will tell him.

我会的 我会打电话告诉他的

Tell him what?

告诉他什么

I'll-- I'll tell him, ahem, what's happening.

我会...我会告诉他发生了什么

I'll tell him what's happening.

我会告诉他发生了什么

We've been told to wait where we are.

我们被告知原地待命

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tbxfcjjj/525257.html