《时空恋旅人》精讲 05她不喜欢我(在线收听

Come in.

请进

Charlotte. Yeah!

- 夏洛特 - 耶!

As it's your last night, can I ask you a question?

这是你在这里的最后一晚,我可以问你个问题吗?

Yeah. Ask away.

可以,说吧

No, wait.

哦,不,等等

It's not going to be about love, is it?

不是关于…爱情的,对吧?

Love? What?

爱情?什么?

Well, it's just that Kit Kat warned me that if you were to ever mention it, I should be

只是凯蒂有警告我,如果你提及到这个问题,要我斩钉截铁地

very firm with you and tell you you must treat me like your sister

告诉你,你必须把我当成你妹妹

and not be stupid.

别做什么傻事

Or have I just made a total fool of myself

我是不是想多了…

and you were actually going to ask me for late night last minute tennis tips?

或许你这么晚是想来跟我讨教打球诀窍

No, it was the love thing.

不,就是跟爱情有关的事

Well.

哦,好吧

That's very sweet of you.

你很善良

It's just a shame you left it till the last night.

直到昨晚,你彻底改变了我对你的看法

You should have tried creeping along the corridor while we still had time.

趁我们还有时间你应该赶紧离开

Okay, the "last night" was a bad idea?

好吧,“昨晚”真的是个烂点子吗?

Very bad idea. it feels like an ever so slightly insulting afterthought.

超级烂,事后想起来感觉就是对我的侮辱

"Last night" was never going to work.

“昨晚”一点用都没有

All right. Good. I've got it.

好吧,我明白了

Come in.

请进

Tim. Hi. Charlotte.

- 蒂姆 - 夏洛特

Hi. Sit down.

- 嗨 - 坐吧

I know you've probably suspected this,but over the last month I've fallen completely in love with you.

但是过去一个月我已经完全爱上了你

Now obviously this was gonna happen

这就像是命中注定…

because you're a goddess with that face

因为你就是个女神,绝美的面容…

and that hair,

还有这头发…

but even if you didn't have a nice face,

但是即使你长得不漂亮…

and even if you had absolutely no hair

即使因为某些奇异的医疗原因…

because of some bizarre medical reason,

你完全没有头发

I'd still adore you,

我还是会喜欢你…

and I...

我…

I just wondered whether, by any chance, you might share my feelings.

我只是不知道你…是否跟我有一样感受

Wow.

哇哦

I tell you what.

我想告诉你

Why don't we see how the summer goes and then you ask me again on my last night?

我们何不共度暑假,等到最后一晚你再问我一次?

Your last night? Yes.

- 最后一晚? - 是的

Try me on the last night. See what happens then, shall we?

最后一晚你再问我,看到时候会怎样,好吗?

It's exciting.

这样很刺激

Right.

好吧

No, it's a perfect plan. That's absolutely perfect. Last night.

不,这是个完美计划,绝对完美,最后一晚

Last night.

最后一晚

Thanks very much.

感激不尽

Night-night, Timmy.

晚安,蒂米

Big lesson number one,

第一个大教训…

all the time travel in the world can't make someone love you.

所有的时空穿越都不能让别人爱上你

Bye!

再见!

So the love of my life just drove away.

就这样,我的心上人乘车而去

And the very next day it was my turn to leave.

紧接着第二天就是我离家的日子

There you go. Don't spend it all at once.

给,不要一下子花到完

Thanks.

谢谢

Don't call too often, your mother doesn't like to be disturbed.

别老是打电话,你妈不喜欢被打扰

Okay. Thanks.

好,谢谢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/skllrjj/525346.html