《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第5集第11期:不算是好朋友(在线收听

You OK?No.You know, maybe it's for the best.

你还好吧 不好 也许他是出于好意

It's not for the best, Caroline.None of this is for the best.

才不是好意 卡罗琳 完全不是好意

I'm sorry, OK?I...I don't mean to take it out on you.

抱歉 我 我不是故意向你发泄的

You're just being a good friend.

你不过是做朋友该做的而已

No, I'm not.I'm not being a good friend at all.

不 我没有 我根本不算是好朋友

Is she leaving?Where's my mom going?

她要走了吗 我妈要去哪

Look, I can't talk here. Just get Jess and meet me down the hill at the entrance,

我现在什么都不能说 找到杰斯 在山下的入口见

and bring the-- yes, we need it.What's wrong?

带上 对 我们会用到 怎么了

Oh, nothing. I, uh-- I just have something

没事 我只是有点事

You mean work? I mean, you surprised me.You lasted longer than 5 minutes.

工作 我很吃惊 你竟然在这坚持了五分钟以上

It's important.It always is.I'm sorry.

这很重要 一如既往 抱歉

What's going on?I don't know.Something's up.

怎么了 不知道 肯定出事了

I've had worse.I'm gonna kill him.No, no. Hey.Listen to me. Sit. Sit. Sit. Sit!

这不算什么 我要杀了他 不要 不要 听我说 坐下

I'm not listening to any more of your give peace a chance crap.He's dead.Ok.

我再也不听你那些和平共处的废话了 他死定了 好吧

I don't like it, but he's making threats.He could expose us. We need to put him down.All right. Let's do it.

虽然我不想 但他先挑衅的 这样很可能会暴露我们 我们得干掉他 很好 咱们动手吧

Woods. Trash duty. Come on.Where are you going? What's going on?

树林里 收垃圾 走吧 你要去哪 怎么回事

I need to be able to hear better.Hear what?Something's wrong, Elena.

我要听得清楚些 听什么 一定出事了 埃琳娜

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/525424.html