《丑女贝蒂》精讲 63你的助理富裕我灵感(在线收听

Daniel:It was my fault. No one else's.

是我的错 不能怪别人

The book was my responsibility, and I left it out of my possession.

没照看好那本书是我的责任 书是在我手上弄丢的

I was careless... stupid. And I know what you're thinking.

我太不小心了 愚蠢 而且我知道你在想什么

Bradford:No.

Daniel:No?

Bradford:I'm thinking, for once my son is actually being honest with me.

我在想我的儿子终于和我说实话了

Amanda: He's in a meeting!

他正在开会

Natalie Whitman:I need to speak to him right away.

我需要马上和他谈谈

Amanda: I tried to stop her.

我试图阻止她了。

Natalie Whitman:Look, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I need to speak to you.

很抱歉打扰了 但我得和你谈谈

Daniel:Okay.

好的

Natalie Whitman:First, you can't fire that wonderful assistant of yours.

首先 你不能开除那位出色的助手

Amanda:Oh, yes, he can.

哦 当然 他可以

Natalie Whitman:She inspired me to come up with a solution to fix this whole problem.

在她的启发下我找到了解决方法来弥补整件事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525503.html