《丑女贝蒂》精讲 72总编能力有限助理外貌有限(在线收听

Brad:You didn't stay long last night.

昨晚你没待很久

Wilhelmina:No, sorry.

抱歉 没有

I had to wake up early for the conference call to Milan,

我得早起准备今天与米兰的电话会议

and then go over the Kiera Shoot proofs,

然后再检查一下Kiera Shoot的校样

and then approve the models for the Paris spread.

还得挑选巴黎发表会的模特

Brad:It's 9:15.

现在才9:15

Wilhelmina:Well, someone's got to hold this magazine together, Bradford.

总得有人把这份杂志整合在一起 Bradford

I mean, Daniel is trying, but, uh, some people are just naturals.

我是说 Daniel已经尽力了 但是有些人天分只有如此

Don't worry. I've got his back.

别担心 有我帮他撑着

Betty:Excuse me. I'm sorry.

借过 抱歉

Woman:Well, don't you look... sweaty?

嗯 你看上去怎么出这么多汗

Betty:I've been in the archives.

我在档案室找资料

Daniel wanted all these back issues.

Daniel想看看以前的杂志

Amanda:Mm-hmm. Well, we missed you at the party last night.

昨晚我们在聚会上没看到你哦

What happened, sale at the 99 cents store?

发生什么事了 去99分商店的大甩卖了

Betty:No, I... I couldn't get in.

不是 我 我没能进去

Amanda:Are you serious? Oh, you poor thing.

你说真的 哦 可怜的家伙

Those jerks at the door...

门口的蠢货

all they seem to care about is appearance.

注重的只有外表

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525512.html