《丑女贝蒂》精讲 80时尚的第一天(在线收听

Justin:Good morning.

早上好

Hilda: Hi! Justin, my little man.

贾斯廷 我的男子汉

Dad:First day of school.

第一天上学

Hilda:Justin, what did you dream about last night?

贾斯廷 昨晚做了什么梦

Justin:That Susan Boyle was force-feeding me

苏珊·波义尔硬塞了我满嘴

Grilled cheese sandwiches and then morphed into a cat.

烤奶酪三明治 然后她变成一只猫

Hilda:See? Anxiety dream.

瞧 焦虑的梦

Dad:Hey, nice shirt. Let me see. Zegna?

衬衣不错 我看看 杰尼亚的吗

Justin:Gucci, but you're getting better at this.Thanks, mom.

古驰 不过你越来越懂行了 谢谢妈

Hilda:please. I figure we gotta break out the labels for your first day of high school.

别客气 上高中第一天我们要高调一点

We can't afford college now, but at least you'll be styling. Oh! Oh! Speaking of styling, Betty, straight from Edinburgh!

现在还没钱上大学 但至少你很潮 说到潮 贝蒂 从爱丁堡直邮过来的

Yeah, Christina asked me to wait to give this to you until today.

对 克里斯蒂娜交代我等到今天再给你打开

Betty:Oh! Christina. I know. A pantsuit?

克里斯蒂娜 是啊 套装

It's great. But it just...It's not really me. Guys, I gotta go.

太棒了 但是这个 这不是我的风格 我得走了 大家伙儿们

Hilda:Wait. Wait. First-day photo up. Come on. Come on.

等等 第一天的美照 快来 快来

Come on. Squeeze together, freshman and freshwoman.

快来 挤在一起 新人男和新人女

All right, ready? Everybody say "first day"!

好了吗 大家说 第一天

Justin/Betty:First day!

第一天

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525520.html