《丑女贝蒂》精讲 84"恭喜"你升职了(在线收听

Betty:Amanda?

阿曼达

Amanda:Oh, Betty, hey. I was just taking inventory.

哦 贝蒂 我正在清算库存呢

Since Christina's been gone,

自从克里斯蒂娜走了之后

you never know who's gonna come down here steal things.

下来都不知道会不会有人下来偷东西

Not me.

不是我

Betty:Oh, I'm just happy to see a friendly face.

真高兴看见你这么友好

Amanda:And I can finally congratulate you on your big promotion.

我也终于可以恭喜你升职了

Betty:Oh, Amanda, thank you.

哦 阿曼达 谢谢你

Amanda:The first Latina supreme court justice...

这是首次拉丁区最高法院的公正决议

Tell me, Betty, how does that feel?

告诉我 贝蒂 你是什么感觉

How do your people feel?

你的人民是怎么想的

Betty:Amanda, I'm not judge Sotomayor.

阿曼达 我不是圣托梅尔法官

Amanda:Bueno. But just promise me

随便 不过答应我

You will not overturn Roe v. Wade.

你不会为女性有权堕胎一案翻案

Betty:Hey, you want to grab some lunch?

你想跟我一起吃午饭吗

Amanda:Sorry, I can't. Marc totally hates you for taking his job,

对不起 我不能 马克对你抢他工作这事耿耿于怀

And I still have to figure out how you and I can be friends.

而我还在考虑今后怎么跟你做朋友

Marc:Mandy?

曼迪

Amanda:Get away from me, you bloated troll.

离我远点 你这个得意的邋遢鬼

Marc:Hi, Betty.

嗨 贝蒂

I've been meaning to tell you-Cute outfit.

我特地来告诉你 外套不错

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525524.html