《丑女贝蒂》精讲 88只有医生才能判决你的生死(在线收听

Wilhelmina:Marc! What happened to you yesterday?

小马 你昨天怎么了

Marc:I'm sorry. I had an allergic reaction, and I had to go to

the emergency room.

抱歉 吃松饼过敏了 去了急救室

I would have told you about it, but my throat closed shut.

本来想告诉你的 但是喉咙卡住了

Wilhelmina:Well, in the future, do it on your own time.

下次发病的话 休息时间再去急救

I need to hydrate.

我要补水

Marc:So I've been too scared to ask,

我想问又不敢问

but how did the meeting gowith Hartley and the hag?

你跟和那个Hartley老太婆的会议怎么样

Wilhelmina:They want to keep me on.

他们想留下我

Marc:Well, that's the best news I've heard in days...

这是这几天最好的消息了

After,"you're going to live."

除了医生说你死不了

Wilhelmina:Oh, please. Daniel can't run this magazine by himself.

那当然 丹尼尔一个人哪能经营这本杂志

They're just buying time till they can lure.

他们只是争取时间 直到他们能挖到

The only other person in the world that can do what I do ——

这世界上唯一一个能与我匹敌的人Isabelle Besset

Isabelle Besset, French "Elle."

法国版主编Isabelle Besset

I checked. They've been trading calls.

我查过了 他们在互相通话

Marc:That's not good news.What are we going to do?

这可不妙 那我们怎么办

Wilhelmina:Oh, I don't know. Oh, stop spritzing.

我不知道 别喷了

I don't always have a plan, you know.

我不是总有法子的

Marc:Hello?

Wilhelmina:Marc. I don't want you answering my cell phone anymore.

小马 以后不用你帮我接手机电话了

Marc:It was just a call from your apartment.

是你公寓的电话

Wilhelmina:Yes. And I would like my privacy respected...Starting now.

是的 我希望你尊重我的隐私 从现在开始

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525528.html