《丑女贝蒂》精讲 90不幸啊,把妻子弄丢了一半(在线收听

Betty: Daniel! Oh, my god!

丹尼尔 天啊

I was just thinking about calling you.

我正想要给你打电话

Are you back? Are you okay?

你怎么样 怎么样

Daniel:Sort of. I'm having a bit of an issue here at the airport.

还行 我在机场出了点小问题

Betty:So you may be on some terrorist watch list for now,

现在你可能只是暂时在恐怖分子监控名单上

but they're not gonna press charges.

但他们是不会指控的

Daniel:Press charges. I should press charges.

指控 我应该提出指控

Betty, they lost my wife.

他们把我妻子弄丢了

Betty:Daniel, weren't you gonna spread her ashes at the Jokhang Temple?

丹尼尔你不是要把她的骨灰洒在大昭寺的吗

Daniel:I did, but I decided to keep some of the ashes.

我是洒了但我决定留一点

But then they made me check the urn, and they lost her.

但他们让我再检查一下骨灰瓮结果他们把它弄丢了

They lost half my wife.

他们把我半个妻子弄丢了

Betty:But they found her. You have the urn. It's okay.

但他们找到了 你拿到了骨灰瓮 没事了

Daniel, I know you want to stay at Molly's apartment, but...

丹尼尔 我知道你想要住在莫莉的公寓

Is that really the best idea?

但这样好吗

Daniel:Look, it's fine.

没事的

My apartment's on the market. I need a place to stay.

我的公寓正在出售 我得有个地方待

Besides, I have to go through her things anyway.

而且我还要整理她的东西

Betty:All right. If you think it's okay.

好吧 如果你觉得没事的话

Daniel:Enough about me.

那样就够了

I want to hear about how things have been going.

我想听听最近发生了什么

How's life as an editor?

做编辑的日子怎么样

Betty:Great. Really great. Good. It's good.

很好 非常好

Daniel:You are a bad liar.

你一向撒不来谎

Betty:I know. But I'm not gonna complain about my problems to you.

我知道的 但我不会向你抱怨的 那是我的问题

Daniel:Betty, trust me.

贝蒂 相信我

It's a relief to hear about somebody else's problems.

听听别人的麻烦也是一种解脱

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525530.html