《时空恋旅人》精讲 09她“消失"了!?(在线收听

One of the actors appeared to have actually fallen asleep...

有个演员看上去像睡着了一样…

Here's the little prick who walked out halfway through.

还有个小蠢蛋半路走了出来,

You missed the best scene, you little twerp.

你错过了最精彩的一幕,你这个小

Sorry.

抱歉

What did you think of the set?

你感觉这舞台布置得怎么样?

I thought it was incredible. Did you? I didn't. Too brown.

- 我认为很不错 - 真的吗?我不那么认为,太暗了

Mary!

玛丽!

No.

哦,不

She's gone.

她不见了

Two girls in earlier tonight. One of them the prettiest girl in the world.

今晚早些时候有两个女孩,其中一个超漂亮的

The other one like a sort of nice prostitute. Did you get their names?

另一个有点像是站街妹,你有记下她们的名字吗?

Yes. They left a while ago. Let's see.

有,她们走了一会儿了,让我看看

No, I'm afraid they were walk-ins and it appears they paid by cash.

不,我想她们没有提前预约,并且显示的是现金付款

Sorry, sir. That's okay. That's fine, it's brilliant.

- 对不起,先生 - 好吧,好可惜

It's just the end of my life. Thanks so much.

我完蛋了,很谢谢你

Cheer up, mate.

打起精神来,老弟

Apparently, you're living with Britain's greatest living playwright.

你现在是跟英国现存最棒的剧作家住在一起

I don't usually read them, obviously, but I couldn't resist this one.

我不总是看这些,但是我抗拒不了

"Harry Chapman found guilty of genius."

哈利查普曼发现天才的罪恶

I have to go out. Right now. Why?

- 我得出去,就现在 - 为什么?

She loves Kate Moss.

她喜欢凯特摩斯

Thanks for keeping me company, Kittle.

谢谢你陪我,凯蒂

Nothing better to do.

又没有其他事可做

How's Jimmy?

吉米怎么样?

Dumped me. Not again.

- 把我甩了 - 别闹了

And work? They've sacked me.

- 工作呢? - 他们炒我鱿鱼了

Idiots.

白痴

Coffee? Please.

- 咖啡? - 谢谢

I've only just noticed this cat in this picture. See that cat?

我刚发现这只猫,看到没有?

I do see that cat. It's very good.

我看到了,很不错

Oh,my God.

哦,上帝

My God! What?

- 哦上帝! - 怎么了?

It's her.

是她

It's her!

是她!

That's her!

就是她!

嘘!

Shh!

You go, girl.

快去啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/skllrjj/525668.html