《时空恋旅人》精讲 14丈母娘来袭(在线收听

You're dying? No, not that bad.

- 你要死了? - 不,没那么坏

I'm dying? No.

- 我要死了? - 不是

My parents are in town. They're visiting and they're coming around.

我父母来伦敦了,他们过来看我,马上就到

God. Parents? American parents?

哦上帝,父母?美国父母?

When? Now.

- 什么时候? - 就现在

They told me and I didn't tell you

他们之前有跟我提过,我没告诉你,

and I thought they'd cancel because they normally do and they didn't.

我以为他们会取消,因为他们总是那样,但是这次没有

Now now? Now now. So you should probably put on some pants.

- 现在? - 就现在,所以你应该先穿上裤

God. Okay, okay.

哦,上帝,好的,好的

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Do they know I exist?

- 不好意思,不好意思 - 他们知道有我这个人吗?

Yeah. I've mentioned something like you, but nothing very specific.

知道,我有偶尔提到你,但不是特别具体

Yeah, they're quite conservative, so maybe not those pants.

他们比较保守,所以不要穿这样的裤子

Okay. Yeah.

好了

God. Okay.

哦上帝,好了

Could you just stall them. Stall them.

你可以拖延下他们吗?拖延一下

Come on up.

上来吧

What? I'm sorry, they don't like waiting.

- 什么?! - 对不起,他们不喜欢等

Okay. Do I live here? Definitely not.

- 好吧,我住在这里吗? - 当然没有

Are we having sex? Yeah. But not oral.

- 我们有上床吗? - 有,但不是口交

I wasn't gonna mention oral.

- 我不会提到口交 - 好的,不要提

Okay, good, don't. How did you think that was gonna come up? Could you help me with this, please?

这个问题怎么会提到?你能帮我弄一下吗?拜托

I don't know. if it does, just deny it completely.

不知道,如果真有提到,彻底否认就是了

Who's gonna bring it up? Your dad?

谁会提出来?你老爸?

"Tim, had any cunnilingus with my daughter recently?"

“蒂姆,最近有为我女儿口交吗?”

Well, you never know. Okay.

- 你不会知道的 - 好吧

Okay. Ready? Yeah.

- 好,准备好了? - 是的

They're there. They are, yeah.

- 他们到了 - 哦,是的

Yeah, right behind you. Okay. Right, okay.

- 对,就在你身后 - 对,是的

Dad! Hello, sweet.

- 爸爸! - 嗨,小甜心

Mom. Hi. Hi, honey.

- 妈妈,嗨 - 嗨,亲爱的

This is Tim.

哦,这是蒂姆

Hello, sir. Ma'am.

哈喽,先生,女士

Should we come back when you haven't got any company, or...

我们是不是等你们没有约会的时候 再回来?

Well, that would be quite difficult because Tim actually lives here.

哦,那会比较难,因为蒂姆其实…住在这里

Really? With you?

真的吗?跟你?

Yes. Yeah, but no oral sex, I promise you.

是的,但是没有口交,我向您保证

I beg your pardon?

你说什么?

Excuse me.

不好意思

So, Tim, tell us where are you from, which part of the country?

蒂姆…可以告诉我们你是哪里人吗?

He's from Cornwall. Yeah, it's really pretty.

他是康沃尔人,那地方超美

It's that little bit right at the end, sort of looks like a shoe.

就是稍微有点小,看起来像只鞋子

And you're a lawyer, is that right?

你是名律师,对吗?

Yep, that's right. And he never loses.

是的,他打官司还从来没输过

You don't think he's gonna win, then he just pulls something out of the bag and,

即使你以为他不会赢,但是他…

what do you know, he wins again.

会使出杀手锏,瞬间扭转局势,稳操胜券

Do you ever answer any of your own questions?

你可以亲自回答自己的问题吗?

I...,yes, he does. Usually he does,

我,他当然可以,他向来都是…

but not today because I'm doing all the talking because I'm really nervous

但是今天不行,因为我一直说个 不停,因为我真的很紧张…

and I kinda love him and I just... I want you to, too.

我真的很喜欢他,我希望你也会

Honey.

哦,亲爱的

Sorry. Tim. Over to you.

很抱歉,蒂姆,交给你了

Shoot.

你们继续

Yeah, I think my dad... Can I just say one more thing? Um...

- 是的,我想我爸爸… - 我可以再多说一句吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/skllrjj/525673.html