《时空恋旅人》精讲 15偶遇初恋(在线收听

Thank God that's over.

谢天谢地终于结束了

I got given two tickets for the National Theatre tomorrow. Do you wanna come?

我收到两张国家大剧院的票,你想一起去吗?

No, so not. I'm just gonna sleep all day.

哦,不,不要,我要睡一整天

I don't see why going to the theatre should get in the way of that.

我不明白,难道去剧院妨碍睡觉吗?

Many of the best sleeps of my life have happened in the Royal Shakespeare Company.

我在观看皇家莎士比亚剧团表演时睡得都超好

No, you take someone else.

不,你属于另类

I really like bed and I really hate theatre.

我真的很喜欢床而不是剧院

Quite right.

很对

But what kind of sad act is gonna be free on a Saturday night

但是周六晚上没人陪同…

with no day's notice?

将会是何等的凄惨?

Bravo.

My God. it's Charlotte. Who?

- 哦上帝,是夏洛特 - 谁?

It was my first love. Where?

- 我的初恋 - 在哪里?

There. Under the "exit" sign.

那里,“出口”标示下面

- The old woman? - No, not the old woman. The astonishing blonde.

- 那个老女人? - 不,不是,那个漂亮的白肤金发

The one with the dark hair? No, blonde. Blonde means blonde hair, doesn't it?

- 黑色头发那个? - 不,金发,金发碧眼不就是金

Off the stage.

下台

Okay, you stay there. I mean it, stay!

好,呆在那里别动,我说别动!

Charlotte.

夏洛特

My God. Tim.

哦上帝,蒂姆

How fabulous to see you.

哦,能见到你真是太好了

Wow. I... This is my girlfriend Tina.

哇哦,我…这是我女朋友蒂娜

No.

不,哦…

That is so brilliant. Well, hello, Tina.

真是太好了,你好,蒂娜

Why is it brilliant?

为什么是太好了?

Well, you know. There are certain moments in your life that scar you for life.

生活中总有些时候会给你留下伤疤

Charlotte's rejection of me was one of those moments,

夏洛特拒绝我就是其中一次,但是…

but now I know she's got a "girlfriend", well, that's just a huge burden suddenly lifted off my mind.

现在我知道她有了个“女朋友”,心里的石头终于落下了

I can be a confident heterosexual all over again.

我可以再次确定自己是个异性恋

Not that kind of girlfriend.

不是“那种”女朋友

What?

什么?

You think I'm gay?

你以为我是同性恋?

No.

No, of course not. No. it's girl friend.

不,当然不是,不,只是女性朋友

Yes. No. Wow.

是的,不是,哇哦

Yeah, friend who is a girl, which you so clearly are.

是的,只是女性朋友,这你很清楚

I'm just gonna go and get my boyfriend, who is a boy...

我要去找我的男朋友了,是个男孩…

My God. Tim.

哦上帝,蒂姆

How lovely to see you. Look at you. Wow.

见到你真是太好了,瞧瞧你,哇哦

This is my girlfriend Tina.

- 这是我的女朋友蒂娜 - 哦

Hello, Tina. Although you should be a little careful with that, by the way.

你好,蒂娜,尽管你很小心

There are still quite a lot of us old fashioned types about who interpret "girlfriend" as meaning gay

但是我们很多人还是会把“女朋友”误解为“同性恋”

So if you say that Tina's your girlfriend, people will assume that you're "gay".

所以如果你说蒂娜是你女朋友,别人会以为你是“同性恋”

I am "gay".

我是“同性恋”

Are you?

你吗?

Do you have a problem with that?

有什么问题吗?

No, I don't. I love that stuff.

不,没有,我喜欢

I'm just gonna...

我要去…

Wow.

哇哦

I've just seen the girl who broke my heart three summers ago.

我刚碰见三年前伤了我心的那个女孩子

Let's go say hello. No. Best let sleeping dogs lie. Come on.

- 那我们去打个招呼 - 不,旧事不要重提,拜托

Best night of my life. I always love this area. It's so bustling and I mean those pictures, full of colour.

我人生中最棒的夜晚,我喜欢这里,如此熙熙攘攘,充满色彩

Just makes me so happy when I'm round here, all the colour... Tim.

来到这里我就很高兴…蒂姆

Charlotte! Tim, how lovely to see you.

- 哦,夏洛特! - 蒂姆,见到你真是太好了

What a surprise.

真是个惊喜

Wow. Sorry. This is my girlfriend, Tina.

哇哦,这是我女朋友,蒂娜

She's gay. Shut up.

- 她是个同性恋 - 闭嘴

Hello, Tina. Look at you!

- 你好,蒂娜 - 瞧你!

It just never even occurred to me you existed outside of Cornwall.

你离开康沃尔后就没再见到你了

We're about to go and get dinner, but it would be great to hang out sometime.

我们要去吃晚餐,不过顺便逛逛也不错

Yeah, sure. I'd love that. Send my love to little Kit Kat. How is she?

- 我也喜欢 - 带我向小凯蒂问好,她还好

She's okay. She's not finding London totally easy actually.

她还好,她不喜欢伦敦…

Right. Well, Jimmy says he sees her sometimes. Really? Since when?

- 吉米说他偶尔会去看她 - 真的吗?什么时候?

You knew there was always something there.

你知道的他们总是牵扯不清

Sorry, you are?

不好意思,你?

Very well, thank you. Well, she means your name.

- 我还好,谢谢 - 她是说你叫什么名字

Roger. No, it's not.

- 罗杰 - 不,不是

No, it's not. it's Rory.

不,不是,是罗里

Nice to meet you, Rory. Yeah.

- 很高兴见到你,罗里 - 彼此彼此

Right. Sorry, we should get going.

不好意思,我们得走了

It was really great to see you. I'll see you soon. You, too. Yeah.

- 真的很高兴见到你,后会有期 - 彼此彼此

Bye.

再见

God, she is beautiful.

上帝,她好漂亮

She's so beautiful, if you had sex with her, you'd die. You'd just die.

真是太漂亮了,如果你跟她做爱,你必死无疑

You'd open her shirt, see her breasts and your eyes would explode.

解开她的上衣,看见她的乳房,你的眼睛就会爆炸

You'd have to have sex with her blind. And then you'd die.

你就得瞎着眼跟她做爱,然后你就会死

You notice she didn't give me her number...

你应该注意到她没有给我电话号码…

I told Tina to go have dinner on her own. Are you hungry?

我告诉蒂娜让她自己去吃晚餐了,你饿吗?

Yeah. Of course. Great.

- 当然 - 太好了

Bye, Roger.

再见,罗杰

Yeah, excellent.

哦,好的

Thanks again for the play. Triumph.

- 再次谢谢这场话剧,真是太成功了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/skllrjj/525674.html