《时空恋旅人》精讲 29艰难的决定(在线收听

What do you think about the kids?

对于孩子,你有什么想法吗?

What about them?

什么想法?

Not many of them, are there?

不多,是吗?

What?

什么?!

Well, I mean two?

我是说只有两个

It's more than the Chinese are allowed.

中国人只许生一胎,我们算多的了

I just thought that maybe, you know,

我只是想或许,你知道的…

it was time for the insurance baby. What?

- 是时候要个保险宝宝了 - 什么?!

In case one of them is really smart, we don't want the other one to feel stupid their whole life.

万一他们其中一个很聪明,我们可不想另一个一辈子都自卑

And if we had a third one, then we could have two happy dummies.

如果我们有了第三个宝宝,两个小蠢蛋还是会很快乐

What do you think?

你认为怎么样?

It was the toughest decision of my life.

这是我人生中最难的决定

Saying 'yes' to the future meant saying 'goodbye' to my dad. Forever.

对未来说“Yes”,就得对我老 爸说“再见”,永远的

Why don't we wait a bit?

我们为什么不再等等?

Absolutely.

的确

You're right. Yeah.

你说的对

How about now?

现在怎么样?

Or now?

或是现在?

现在?

Yeah,

好…

okay.

好的

Really?

真的吗?

Dad always wished there had been more of us.

老爸总是希望我们兄弟姐妹众多

So...

所以…

Anyway, we might try and nothing happens.

但是,我们可能努力了却毫无结果

Exactly.

是的

Really could be tonight.

很有可能是今晚

And you cannot believe the detail in which I know the route to the hospital.

我知道去医院的路线,你或许不相信

Will you excuse me for a sec?

你可以稍等我一下吗?

Just have to go downstairs.

必须先下楼

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/skllrjj/525688.html