《辣妹日记》精讲 09青春荷尔蒙在作祟(在线收听

Mum? Dad?

老妈,老爸

I just want you both to know how much I really appreciate all you've done for me.

我只是想你们知道,我真的感谢你们为我做的那么多事

I mean, it can't be easy since you can hardly remember being my age

我的意思是,自从我有记忆以来,那多不容易啊

'cause it was so long ago.

因为那是那么长的时间

Have you been inhaling fumes from the science lab?

你是不是在实验室吸入了什么不明气体了?

I want to talk party details.

我想和谈谈派对的细节

Oh, Georgia. I told you I needed to talk about something important.

哦,Georgia。我告诉你,我们要谈就谈些重要的事

Oh, this is important!

哦,这就是重要的事情

Oh, all right! You go first.- Can I invite boys?

哦,好吧!你先说第一条,我能邀请男孩子吗?

You haven't got some fancy fellow we don't know about, have you?

你是不是交了些我们不知道的乱七八糟的朋友,是吗?

No. Honestly, Dad.No one says "fella" any more.

不,凭良心说,老爹,没有一个达到“小伙子”那么大

This isn't the Middle Ages, you know.Or the '70s as you call it.

现在不是中世纪,你知道,或者是你说的70年代

Sorry, Dad. I must be hormonal.

对不起,老爸,我可能太偏激

Can I have a D. J?

我能请个D. J吗?

Why would we pay for one when we've already got one in the family?

我们为什么还要花钱请一个能,家里不是有个现成的吗?

What?- Oh, yes.

是吗?哦,是的

No way.Oh, I want music from this century, Dad.

没门儿,哦,我想要音乐,爸爸。

If we hire a club,we'll get a D.J.thrown in.

要是我们租一个俱乐部,就自然会有一个D.j.

We are not going to hire a club.

我们不会去租一个俱乐部

I can get a very good rate at the community hall.

我们能在社区礼堂,做的的很好

We've thrown some legendary bashes there.

我们是过来人,做了不少成功的聚会

We still know how to get down.

我们仍然知道怎么继续辉煌

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lmrjjj/525871.html