《辣妹日记》精讲 16创造机会追男神(在线收听

You have to tell Robbie that Peter's not my boyfriend.

你必须和Robbie说,peter不是我男朋友

That's not what it looked like.

看上去难道不是吗?

You had your skirt up around your bazoomas,with your knickers on full display.- It was awful.

你的裙子都撩到你的乳房上了,你的短裤全都露出了,简直太可怕了

Why couldn't I have just banged my head and gone into a coma and died right there?

为什么我当时不一头撞昏,然后死在那儿?

Why couldn't you have worn smaller knickers?

为什么你不穿个小一点的短裤呢?

Jas, this is serious!

Jas,这是严重问题

I have to get Robbie alone,away from that minging Lindsay.

我必须要单独和Robbie在一起,避开那个Lindsay

You know, Tom told me he and Robbie are going to the pool this afternoon,

你知道,Tom告诉我,他和Robbie下午要去游泳池

but Lindsay isn't going.- Why didn't you tell me this before?

但是Lindsay不去,为什么你之前不告诉我?

Honestly! Your best mate is banished into the Valley of Humiliation and you're withholding vital info.Why isn't Lindsay going anyway?

说实话,你最好的朋友被人羞辱。你没透露这个关键的消息,为什么Lindsay不能去呢?

She doesn't like getting chlorine in her hair.

她不想她的头发上粘上氯(泳池消毒)

And she's checking out party venues.

还有她正去考察派对地点

Oh, no.Her birthday's the same time as mine.

哦,不,她的生日和我一天

I don't want Lindsay to get the best club.And I bet she's getting a killer D.J.

我可不想让Lindsay去到最好的俱乐部,我打赌她得到那个杀手D.J

Well, her mum knows Fatboy Slim's neighbour.

哦,她妈妈认识那个家伙,她们是邻居

You have to come to the pool with me.

你一定要和我一起去游泳池

But I hate swimming.It makes my hair go all frizzy.

但是我讨厌游泳,会让我的头发变得卷卷的

Please, Jas.I have to talk to Robbie or I'll just die.

求你了,Jas,我必须和Robbie谈谈,不然我会死的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lmrjjj/525878.html