《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 18一切都没事了(在线收听

You wear something new, and in a way...Take it easy.

你穿了新西装所以才...放松点。

What's happening out there?

这里发生了什么事啊?

It's all right, ma'am, go in. DEA Police.

没事的,夫人进屋子里去。我们是缉毒局警察。

Why don't you leave that poor family alone?

为什么不饶了那可怜的一家?

Stop, all right? Everything's all right. Just calm down.

别再开枪了,好吧?一切都没事了。冷静点。

I am calm. I'm calm.

我很冷静,我很冷静。

Why don't you leave them alone?

为什么不放过他们?

He said go back inside.

他说进屋里去。

Stan, I think it's better if we go inside, all right?

史丹,我想我们还是进去吧,好吗?

Benny, turn that kitchen upside down! Find that shit!

贝尼,把厨房翻个底朝天也要找出来!

Willy Blood, look what you did! You killed a 4-year-old kid! Did you really have to do that?

血腥维利,看你干了什么好事!你杀了一个四岁的小孩!真的有必要这么做吗?

Please open the door.

拜托,开门。

Please!

求求你!

Please!

求求你!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525951.html