《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 21我帮你工作(在线收听

What's your name?

你叫什么名字?

Léon.

里昂。

Cute name.

好听的名字。

You have anyone you can go to? Any family, any place else?

你有其它地方可以去吗?有其它亲戚或其它房子吗?

I'm gonna get some more milk.

我再去倒一些牛奶。

Holy shit.

哇靠。

Don't touch that, please.

请不要动它。

Léon, what exatctly do you do for a living?

里昂,你到底是做什么的?

Cleaner.

清洁工。

You mean you're a hit man?

你是说你是个杀手?

Yeah.

是的。

Cool.

酷。

Do you clean anyone?

你什么人都杀吗?

No women, no kids. That's the rules.

不杀女人,不碰小孩。这是规矩。

How much would it cost to hire someone to get those dirtbags who killed my brother?

雇杀手去杀那些坏人要花多少钱,杀了我弟弟的?

Five grand a head.

一个人五千。

Wow. How about this: I work for you and in exchange, you teach me how to clean, hm? What do you think?

哇哦。那这样吧,我帮你工作,报酬是你教我杀人,你觉得怎么样?

I'll clean your place. I'll do the shopping. I'll even wash your clothes. Is it a deal?

我可以帮你打扫房子,购物。我还会洗衣服。成交?

No, it's not a deal.

不行。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525954.html