《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 25由她顶着(在线收听

Can I leave my plant here while I take my stuff upstairs?

在我把行李搬上去的时候,我可以把我的盆栽先放在这吗?

Of course.

当然。

I'm putting in a name of a girl in my class who makes me sick. If things get hot, she'll take the heat.

我把班里我最讨厌的女生的名字填上去。要是有了麻烦,就由她顶着。

There. Finished.

拿去。填好了。

How old are you?

你几岁?

Eighteen.

十八。

Eighteen?

十八?

Want to see my license?

要看我的身份证吗?

No. You just look a little...younger.

不用了。只是你看起来有点...太小了。

Thanks.

谢谢。

Leon, I want you to teach me how to be like you.

里昂,我希望你教我成为像你一样的人。

I wanna be strong and smart like you.

我想要像你一样强壮,像你一样聪明。

Mathilda...

马婷达...

I know I'm not strong enough yet, but I could learn the basics, the theory. What do you think? Just the theory.

我知道我现在还不够强壮,但我可以从基本理论学起。你觉得怎样?只学理论。

I need this, Leon. I need time to get my head together.

我需要这样,里昂。我需要时间来整理我的思绪。

Yeah, and I need...a drink.

是啊,而我现在需要... 喝一杯。

Don't move. I'll go get one.

不要动,让我来。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525958.html